Reviews for One Past Midnight
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow this is cool. I never got into persona but this is awesome yet fell incomplete.
Sir Godot chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Absolutely brilliant! A perfect integration of the Persona system into the Naruto world, though I hope you'll explain a few things in future (like the world shift).

I also like your interpretation of Mizuki. It's refreshing to see him as someone else than the usual bad guy.

Though I wonder, why did you pick the Fortune Arcana for Iruka? Wouldn't Hierophant make more sense since he's a teacher? Or are you saving it for Kakashi since he will be Naruto's sensei?

It'll be fun to see who else will receive Persona or who'll become a social link.

Keep up the great work,

Faroush
CopyZero chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
You really are the crossover king, I can't believe that you made a truly fluid and wonderful Persona and Naruto crossover. I particularly like how you dictate the Naruto's "cards" as scroll, nice touch, I also like how you made Mizuki not evil (a lot of fics make him evil or he is only mentioned once and that is it with him) and how he snapped under pressure. There are plenty of things I can't wait to see what happens next; like what Mizuki's persona will be, who will be next to face their shadow, if Mizuki and Naruto form a team to figure out what persona are, will Hanabi get over her new Junes addiction, and most of all what is the Jack Frost up to Hee-ho. Anyways it sould be great if you updated soon and if you need any help you are free to ask me.
Jaaku-san chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
O-oh man, Persona crossover! I was so happy to see this and the writing left me almost in tears. You fused them so well~ I hope you continue this 3
HyperionTheWatcher chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
If the rest of the story turns out like the first chapter, this will end up an amazing story, I hope to see you continue it.
Dr Grimm chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
weird but cool
Liberius chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Impressive. You have an effective introduction and this already has plenty of potential. I just hope it doesn't go to waste. Good Luck writing the next chapter! It really is a joy to read.
MisterSP chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Hum. This IS interesting. Moar is desired. So not only is this a Persona cross but a Shin Megami Tensei - one of the originals, I mean - cross (or Devil Summoner), what with at least a Jack Frost and a Jack O'Lantern running around?
Cjonwalrus chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
very well written, keep it up
BC1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love it! It's nice to see Mizuki as a good guy for a change. Please update soon.
N.K chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh my gawd. This is a great story. I like that it's a good mizuki cus i have never seen one with him good. I also like the cards and the gaurdian sort of stuff and the tarot things like the fool and the hanged man. It reall is great update soon.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
...O.O

It's like a crossover between KH, Naruto, and Card Captor Sakura, only so much more badass.
The 17th Immortal chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
…You know… Back when I was playing Persona 3 for the very first time, and it had that part during the summer school portion where they explained the meanings of the various Major Arcanas, I distinctly remember thinking how perfectly The Fool would symbolize Naruto.

Ignorant, yet as a direct result not bound by any convention. Zero, yet as such capable of becoming literally anything. The spirit in search of experience, often the protagionist of any story. As I said, a perfect fit.

Rather liking this fic already. Hope to see more of it.
Kirino Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh yeah, this is great. A good Mizuki? The first time I ever found one and I like it! He he, I'm curious about what cards the others will possess and who the other persona users are.