Reviews for Lifetime Commitment
Beautiful
othiara chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Love it!
SunKrux chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I read this earlier today but ran out of time to say well done. :D I enjoyed this. Loved the concern Pete had for Myka. Spot on to what we've seen in the little moments between them on the show. :D
Ryalin chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Lovely story! Great job!
dawn2dusk chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Very nice. I liked the descriptions-descriptive without being too much. The end made me smile :)
BCWh chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I like it!

Kudos!

BonesFreakk3
misstvjunkie chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Great story! Liked how Pete was there for Myka & tried to give her that vacation/escape she wanted.
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Oh, that was fantastic! I really liked it!
Aurora chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Amazing! 3
renisanz chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw...I like the way you wrote this, and admittedly, I immediately read this because I saw your name, and it's cool to have a familiar author in this new fandom.

Pete and Myka have a very interesting relationship. I like that the show plays up their friendship more than anything else, and I also like that this is reflected in a lot of the fanfic I've read for them so far, with yours now included. The images of them dancing in the garden was nice and chill, and it fit's Pete's character to pay attention to Myka's need in that way. Good stuff. :)
ker chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
absolutely loved it! Was my first Warehouse 13 fic that Ive read! Keep them coming! love Pete and Myka!