Reviews for Monsters Under the Bed
Ai Mamoru chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
That was incredibly cute! *squeal* I kinda melted away with every new sentence I read (except the last one XD). Ahh, great read. Only thing I don't like, is the name of Squall's daughter, can't explain why. Just a feeling -.-'
CielFury chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
awww! cute _
gleamfang chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Papa squall, two thumbs up mate. Uni sounds really cute and squall seems to have grown a lot more caring thanks to Rinoa and his daughter I think!

Cheers

Keep Writing
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
D'aww, I think I just melted from the sweetness of it all. I bet that Squall would make the perfect father. But what I loved the most were the little details you threw in this, because that's what made this seem so real; how she didn't like the green lollies and that was why she gave it to him.
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Hi there! I love it! It's very cute XD! Umi is a good name, but I don't know why I feel I have heard of it before..? Well the point is here, that is a very good story, you are a very good writer, It really reminds me about the relation between Laguna and Ellone, how Laguna was always playful with Ellone, I like it, well...see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*No one can predict the future...*
Evil StormSister chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
omigosh. That was absolutely adorable! _ maga-props for making Squall seem in-character. I dunno. The way you wrote him...it was like, he was stil his serious-self, but at the same time the affectionate father-figure. Loved the end how you immediately bring back the fact that Squall has an assination to assign. It was chilling. Loved it.

I lol'd at Irvine with the duct-tape. XD. Some things probably are better left unexplained. And let's say that Rinoa was away on some very important Sorceress duty...or something like that.
cheerlygal chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Cute! Just the way I imagine how Squall would treat his little girl:)

I like the way of how you descibe the family Squall and the Squall at work. Show how one guy can play different role at the same time:)

Hope for more of this kind of one shot soon! Looking forward to your MOH in Kingdom HeartsXD

Seeya!
Takayu chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aw, this was adorable.

I always pictured Squall having a little girl too. :3 She'd be so cute.

And Umi's already well on her way to becomming a SeeD! She snuck past two of the most highly skilled SeeD in the world! XD