Reviews for The Animagus Effect
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I'll be the first to admit authors license, but the way Lily''s character was set up she would have been far, FAR more likely to have demanded he teach her than bet on his ass about misleading her to help a friend or having become one in the first place, danger be damned. Not one of your better works.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
this is a really great one. in fact its my fav now
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Cute :D
The Scratch of Quills chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Great story! I never thought of that as a possibility of how they got together. It was well written and creative (not the kind of 'creative' I give my neice when she comes up with a, well, creative peice of artwork)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was really good i really liked the ending when sirius burst in on them. Such a Sirius thing to do.
Renee'Zombae chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Awwww. That was adorable! I liked it!
procrastinator-101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
YAYAYAY! i think i have already read it before but i dont think i reviewed and even if i did i will review it again :D haha i loved sirius with his hair and the icecream no story is complete without sirius, seriously for me he makes a story, hes the comic relief guy :P very cute story short but sweet, loved it!

ps: 49 days (almost 48)... then we can watch the very harry potter musical together... they are gonna hate us on the plane cause we will be laughing so hard :P
Ellie49 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Fantastic one shot!So cute!
clueless c chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
sti chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Love it. Awesome, JL forever) I am looking forward for your next stories)
BlossomQuill chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is great! I lovelovelove it!

Cat xx
Rachh chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
i really liked it, i hope you write more
NJ chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is really good so i have a request 4 you...could you do a similar story about them finding out about their matching patronus' and how that means they are soul mates (SQUEAL!) Pretty please! :) x
xoxtruegryffindorxox chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
brill i loved it please write more stories thanks
SamsSmiles247 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
loved it! hope you keep writing :)