Reviews for Never Ending Night
The Phantom Dragon chapter 18 . 10/29/2009
hm maybe u could sell ur idea to the producers

could work ya know
The Phantom Dragon chapter 17 . 10/29/2009
ha ha tell her that you're gonna remember her and love her for forever OK that kinda ruined the solemnity of the occasion along with the no more caring and sharing till ur 47 but it was great
bia1007 chapter 18 . 9/21/2009
Loved it so much, all of it and to have this special brother scene at the end (again and again you write those scenes so beautifully) made it perfect! A huge huge thank you for this story!
bia1007 chapter 17 . 9/21/2009
I’m sad this great story comes to an end but actually I couldn’t have wished for a better closure – completely loved Dean’s idea to break the cell phone as a symbol and with speaking out loud let go of the guilt and found Sam’s "No… I can live with it, knowing you forgave me… but I won't…" Sam stated, his voice stronger. "I'm gonna be sorry for forever" very touching, so very Sam. A sad but also peaceful goodbye for Cat and I do understand why Dean gave her his ring - even I still feel a bit sorry, always thought he would give it to Sam, but after everything she did for them, most of all giving the brothers back to each others she deserved this gift. Looking forward to read the epilogue now!
bia1007 chapter 16 . 9/20/2009
You so deserve much more than a simple review for this stunning chapter! What an incredible fight and what Cat did was deeply humane, one great girl. Very glad she got her memories back at the end and so grateful for her amazing gift to Sam and Dean, giving the boys back to each other for good this time, Dean’s vow "I'm gonna take care of him… like I always have…" sealing it. Brilliant!
rachel Cullen winchester chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
I love this story.

keep going.

Bye
bia1007 chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
Ahh, how could you leave it here? To see Sam’s misery was painful enough and I was so glad when he and Cat found Dean ("Sammy!" Dean gripped his brother's shoulders. "Hey..." He smiled, searching his brother's eyes. Sam let out his breath, looking into Dean's eyes. "Sammy..." Dean continued. "I knew that you would follow...“, loved that line!) but after this everything went downhill so fast, not only that Lucifer revealed Sam’s wish, that he wants to die instead of Dean and Cat is blocked somehow but then Dean – as always – throws himself in front of his little brother to protect him and what we need now is I think a miracle to save both brothers. Great chap but you better update soon, I’m biting my nails here!
bia1007 chapter 14 . 9/15/2009
Expected Sam to react this way but still I wasn’t prepared it would feel that painful – a grand intense part when Dean after asking to help him and Sam’s reaction ("You know I will... you're scaring me." Sam whispered, when Dean deposited his hand on Sam's shoulder.) remembered the time he was in Sam’s place, this so showed what these brothers are for each other and how incredible hard this here is for both. Dean’s decision to fight Lucifer now on his own was downright scary and Sam and Cat (so like this girl!) need to find him and find another way, there just has to be one!
bia1007 chapter 13 . 9/14/2009
WOW, Cat was chosen by the angels, what a revelation! This whole chapter sure is a roller coaster ride of emotions and all about choices – loved Dean’s choice to fight together with his brother, side by side (“The younger brother looked up. His eyes were wide open... Dean didn't leave him here.”) and also I do like the fact Cat is there to help them but another choice Dean made just scares me, that when he kills Lucifer he also will die. Wonder how Sam feels about this. Stunning!
bia1007 chapter 12 . 9/14/2009
Fell in love with this story all over again reading this wonderful line – “Like Dean was able to read his brother's mind, the older Winchester smiled an encouraging smile, moving his thumb against Sam's cheek gently.” You write their bond in such an amazing way, a perfect moment!

Also I like Cat more and more, incredible how she saved them this time from Lucifer and her story – stunning flashback – is heartbreaking, really tragic. Just great!
bia1007 chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
“Let’s face our devil.” Castiel gritted his teeth, opening the door.” WOW! What a truly evil move Lucifer appeared in Ruby’s body, how terrible this is for Sam. But I have to admit I’m nearly grateful for it, cause when she/he made the offer to Sam, Dean could finally tell Sam what he means to him (and sorry, but it’s just too good to not quote it): “Sam” Dean moved one of his hands from Sam’s arm to his brother’s cheek. “Sammy… come on, look at me.” Sam didn’t know what did it, either the name or the gentle hand on his cheek. He looked up. “Sammy… I’m ready to fight… or to die… I don’t even care… but I wanna do both on your side. I can’t lose you again… you wouldn’t save my life.”

And now, some cliffie here, can’t wait to see what happens after Lucifer’s ‘three’!
bia1007 chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
More than bittersweet – Cat’s burden obviously a heavy one, but how I love her for not only trying to keep Sam and Dean alive but also „keep them together”. Your brother scenes as always were wonderful, Sam’s “hand catching Dean’s in his sleep, an action he hadn’t done in a long time” and then Dean waking up and feeling he lost something because Sam wasn’t there, lovely moments! At the end it almost saddened me more to see how crestfallen Sam was that Dean was again calling him Sam (“He had always taken the nickname his brother called him for granted. He always corrected Dean. My name’s Sam. Now he wished that Dean would call him Sammy… and not only when he was about to die.”) than the threat one of them won’t make it. Fantastic chapter!
bia1007 chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
Right now I don’t who I love more, you or Cat for giving Sam back to Dean (and us) - “Let go of Sam! I need you to get back. Cat had found Dean’s hand.“Forget it.” Dean batted her hand away, hugging Sam closer. He wouldn’t Sam let go again… never again.”/ You didn’t just save his life, you saved mine, too.” YES, amazing, thank you so much!
bia1007 chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
You can’t let Sam die, you WON’T, Dean wouldn’t survive it! It’s still so much distrust between them, but their feelings for each other didn’t change, Dean’s “it felt good to be the only one who could… sense… his brother’s feelings” a touching prove of it. The whole chapter was pure thrill and with them now trapped in total darkness not knowing who else might be possessed and Dean not able to help Sam this is more than desperate. It felt at the end when Dean held Sam that this is the only thing that makes Sam holding on, so I’m begging here along with Dean for Sam’s life “Please…”!
Sammy Winchester chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Wow! I love this! Very well written! Please update soon, I'm intreagued!