Reviews for FALLING FURTHER IN
Kurai Ummei chapter 35 . 3/18
I really appreciate that you popped in the notes and partial writing so we could see the end. A number of authors don't do that, and it is always very jarring to be stopped suddenly. Thank you!
Anne chapter 35 . 2/2
It was a wonderful story and i'm honored to have a chance at reading it!
I started this story many, many years ago, and was so disappointed when it seemed to be permanently abandoned. As a matter of fact, this story and a couple of other favorites that were left unfinished were the reason I quit reading WIPs. Just too painful to get so involved in something and be left hanging forever. For some unknown reason (feeling nostalgic, I guess), I looked up FFI a couple of days ago and was stunned to see you'd updated it. I just wanted to say thank you so much for finishing it. It's nice to have closure with one of my favorite stories. Bravo!

Now, can't someone get Emmyline to finish "Of Hearts and Heroes?" ;)
You know that means a lot that you took the time to finish this, your a good story teller and the last few chapters were just notes and quick chapters but you can still see it, I re read the whole thing you have enough content that I could fill in the blanks and it worked, thanks for not leaving us hanging
Martionmanswife chapter 33 . 1/28
ok, you seem to be "over verbalizing" I actually skimmed a bit through this chapter. The story is good, excellent really. I think you were over thinking this chapter. If you are having trouble with a chapter, do a complete outline of the points you want to get across to the reader. Then follow the outline while you write. It makes organizing your thoughts easier.
JongKahn chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
The pounding effect of "For Want of a Nail" is indeed based on its rhythm. Nevertheless, unless "nursery rhythm" is a British term I'm unfamiliar with, I believe it would still be more proper for it to be called a "Muggle nursery rhyme". You're doing a terrific job with this story, by the way. Your characterizations are believable, and your plotting works-even if it made me want to throttle Sirius Black when he ruined that Wolfsbane potion and caused that entire scenario! (I've never been a big lover of that mongrel Black, myself...)
Kitivi chapter 35 . 12/8/2013
I just discovered this story a few days ago and have enjoyed reading it so much! It's one of the best I've read. Also, thanks for finishing it up even though you had to posts notes and such. It's always a disapointment to read a great story and find out the author never finished it. I'm glad you came back and wrapped it up to let us know what happened.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
I'm sad Hermionie cut her hair. :(
her illusion chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
nice work,rather a pity about it not being finished properly but anyway..glad to know harry's behaviour wasn't just him being really nasty.i liked that you didn't really make any of the characters outright unlikeable(except the obviously evil ones),etc when sirius does stupid shit..at least he didn't mean any harm,so irritation with him being such an idiot can only go so idea of molly having yet more children is pretty weird..though seeing ron mature so nicely was lovely.& the dynamic between hermione and severus was brilliant! :)
deedeebug chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
Did you change your writing style? These last couple of chapters seem, more forced and mechanical. The flow is off and the point of view different. I have really LOVED this story so far and am enjoying Snape and all of his relationships. The growth of Hermione and Severus is wonderful. This is epic for you and the love for this story you write into the story is plain as day.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Well, i'm having fun so far :)
Three Faces Of Eve chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
I'm enjoying this story, it's well written and interesting, but I didn't expect it to be such a foray into the experience of being a survivor. Those scenes are done alright, though I think they could use work. Most of all, I would have personally appreciated trigger warnings, or if there was one somewhere, more trigger warnings. It really was a surprise to read about the trauma that Snape faced and if I had been in a worse place, it would have been very hard/triggering.
All in all though, it's a good fanfic :)
Thank you for all the time and energy you've put in
kitty2lion chapter 31 . 7/26/2013