Reviews for FALLING FURTHER IN
houstonclay chapter 1 . 10/22
I certainly don’t feel short changed! What a wonderful, powerful story! I don’t even mind that the last few chapters are just notes. Good enough after that wonderful riding in the first part of the story. I know it’s been along time since you worked on this work, but I just wanted you to know I think it’s one of the very best stories in Harry Potter fanfiction that I’ve ever read. Wishing you all the best.
yalibraprincess chapter 9 . 9/24
"I'm surrounded by idiots." LOOOOOOOL Severus conjuring his inner Scar
VivikaThemis chapter 35 . 8/31
I loved every last minute of this, right up to the disjointed end. Thank you. I can't express how grateful I am that you posted your notes, despite being unable to technically complete the story.

I never, ever read unfinished fics. I was on chapter 21 before I realized it wasn't labeled as complete, but by then I was too invested. I'd been anticipating a cliffhanger. So the ending was a pleasant surprise, instead of a let down of any type.
jace4ever chapter 2 . 8/11
Hermione seems to be a bit of an ass really. Wow, seems she is also not observant. She really feels only to watch Slytherins really. Hope she gets smarter because intelligence she may have here but sence is lacking on her judgements.
Thank you for letting us know what you had planned. This was a great story, and I'm grateful to know how it ended even if it was short on detail.
Loved this. Loved the cleverness, loved the careful and imaginative plot, loved the way the characters developed while being true to themselves, loved the humour, loved the wonderful quotes and really appreciate your generosity in finishing it, even as notes. Thank you. Percy Weasley as a death eater was inspired, and there are too many other things to mention. Thank you.
CenorinaISChachie chapter 1 . 5/4
sexysnapepotionmaster...
"the holidays" is a british term for any vacation... learn some things please.
Linda-Nairika chapter 13 . 4/6
It's the fourth time I am re-reading this story. And I am still fighting the paradox: I consider this novel to be one of the best in the fandom (it's extremely well written and brilliantly thought through!), however, at the same time I (purely subjectively, of course!) believe this version of Hermione to be one of the most obnoxious characters I have ever read about - and I can't see anything redeeming about her qualities. That said, I am still most grateful to you, dear author: you are a very talented narrator, and your story evokes lots of too real emotions and feelings as well as keeps the tension perfectly!
SexySnapePotionMaster chapter 1 . 2/21
In this first chapter you express that its the summer yet you say its nearing the holidays. A little confusing seeing as "the holidays" refer to winter.
Really well written story, brilliant witty conversations, and your Severus is undoubtedly the best. Do you have any published works? I would love to read it, you are really good writer.
Accioscroll chapter 35 . 1/10
lol. I was getting nervous, but I'll take the end quick and dirty.

This has been a great story and I appreciate your rapid fire wrap up.
This is the first of your stories I've read and I hope you have more for me. You are a very good writer.

I solemnly swear to look for the 'complete' note before starting to read.
Lori chapter 35 . 11/18/2016
Oh, I love this more every time I read it! One of the very best Severus-Hermione fics. Your wonderful portrayals of all the Hogwarts faculty are almost the best part.
SlytherinEquestrian chapter 32 . 11/7/2016
Question... the last few chapters... are they just your notes to elaborate upon? Because they stop making sense at about chapter 30... aaaaaand I just realized you won't see this because it hasn't been touched since 2013. Damn.
AllISeeAreStars chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
I admit it kind of bothers me that he was intimate this close to being with Hermione. They belong together. The past before he knew her doesn't bother me but this does in a way. However, well done so far.
Rosmerta chapter 35 . 8/31/2016
Kaz, I love this story more every time I read it. I'm so happy you took the time to share your vision and creativity with us. This is the best imagining and depiction of the Hogwarts faculty that I've ever seen - I love the way you've defined their characters and shown them living and working together in such detail. And of course, your depictions of Severus and Hermione are terrific. I don't know how many times I've read your stories, but they always stay with me. Thank you!
2,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »