Reviews for FALLING FURTHER IN
BlueHP chapter 6 . 8/16
Ayy. My name is Susanna too!
moodygoody chapter 35 . 8/10
Oh this is one of a kind! Never have I ever read anything like this. Brilliant!
kate1309 chapter 35 . 7/23
Have to say, you stuck with it for a long time, so I don't blame you for not wanting to write all of it. I do appreciate the notes explaining how it would've ended though. It was sweet. Thank you for all the time you put into this, it made for a great story! I loved it!
Love it even rushed it was a great story
Thank you! Lovely story :) I really appreciate that you included your notes for how the story would conclude
bagelthebunny chapter 11 . 3/28
Okay, so I am not sure how to phrase this, but I guess I'll start by saying that when I first began reading this I was very optimistic. Your writing seemed to flow fine and the plot was interesting. However, somewhere around chapter three the story started feeling a little flat like it was missing something. I couldn't pinpoint what the problem was so I kept reading. However, as I kept going the flatness became straight up disconnect. I would like to mention that I am not trying to insult or demean your writing, but I do think that certain improvements definitely should be made if you wish to retain a larger following of the story. I feel like the main issue is the way you portray the relationships in the story and the way you progress with the plot. The relationships all seem a little stilted and half complete. Every time you begin getting somewhere, something happens and its almost like there is no substance to the relationships and interactions. I think this problem is directly correlated to the way you implement you plot, which is many times not at all. I feel like the story keeps going no where and thus you are creating a situation where you are developing characters in a static situation causing them to progress in circles. I wish I could say that I will keep reading, but I can't seem to really get into this story. I will say that I think you are a good writer and you are on the cusp of creating a great story, but I think there are definitely improvements to be made. (Also, why did you change the first names of the characters from Harry Potter?)
Jelenybeany chapter 35 . 3/26
This wasn't my favorite. I felt like the plot was both convoluted and lacking. I see I'm in the minority, but it just didn't do it for me.
Thank you for writing, thank you for finishing, just thank you.
What a wonderful wonderful beautiful story; thank you for sharing and blessing us with something you could have kept to yourself. Astounding, you've made my day, and perhaps if I'm lucky, my week.
HOLY FUCK I FEEL I'VE JUST RUN A FUCKING MARATHON I NEED A CIGARETTE
UGH, can they fuck already?
...
oh my god. I'm sorry, I spoke without thinking I guess (to use a favoured argument)
I am just so pent up *fans self* not unlike dear Severus over here... men never really grow out of that randy teenager phase if I may say so, and neither do women apparently MY GOD

this is such a gorgeous gorgeous story I've been looking for something like it for AGES thank you so much for writing it; you are fabulous and brilliant and thank you.
Dot1warner chapter 1 . 2/5
Well at least you finished it.
So many times good stories aren’t finished.
Hetc chapter 35 . 12/6/2018
I love this story which is beautifully written. The characters are fully fleshed and it is easy to care about them. Motivations are coherent. I enjoyed rereading and this time Harry and his acne etc made me think exogenous testosterone. Lots of lovely interactions between characters.
Thank you so much.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
not currently planning on reading but love the summary! may read later. I have it on my list XD
aelfwynne chapter 35 . 10/23/2018
Thank you for a lovely finishyou’re rightit would have take a lot of words to do this justice and it’s ok that you’ve decided to round it off and out those two to bed
aelfwynne chapter 23 . 10/16/2018