Reviews for FALLING FURTHER IN
Kittenshift17 chapter 13 . 8/11
Awwww. Cute bonding moments
Kittenshift17 chapter 12 . 8/11
Interesting developments in this chapter.
Kittenshift17 chapter 11 . 8/11
Sirius ad Severus getting along is so novel. I love that you gave them a carnal history.
Kittenshift17 chapter 10 . 8/11
I like the moments when Hermione and Severus interact the best
Kittenshift17 chapter 9 . 8/11
Oh, what a sad ending to the chapter that he felt forgotten and that no one thought to free him. I confess, I doubt that would've been the case given Hermione's presence.

I'm actually kind of bummed he didn't get infected. I've never read a Snape is a werewolf story... maybe I'll write one myself.
Kittenshift17 chapter 8 . 8/10
Well, that was intense. I don't know why, but Sirius being a doormat to Remus bothers me beyond imagining
Kittenshift17 chapter 7 . 8/10
Everyone's character seems slightly off, to me. At least from what I'm used to reading of fanfiction and these characters, in particular. It's not unpleasant, but it leaves me feeling strangely unsettled.
Kittenshift17 chapter 6 . 8/10
I don't know what to make of all the personalities you've given the teachers in this.
Kittenshift17 chapter 5 . 8/10
Hating you a little for having Severus shagging around, but the chapter made me giggle a whole bunch, too.
Kittenshift17 chapter 4 . 8/10
That last jibe was bloody brilliant! I'm supposed to be writing my own stuff, but I can't stop reading. This is hilarious.
Kittenshift17 chapter 3 . 8/10
Finally found some more time to read. I'm enjoying how acerbic they are with one another.
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 8/6
That was priceless
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 8/6
Interesting beginning. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
Nerdlee chapter 1 . 5/29
Thank you so much for giving us an ending! Your writing is uniquely amazing and I can see how it would be ridiculously strenuous to maintain to the bitter end. Thank you again
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 2 . 4/26
Really enjoying this so far! Got to say the only thing I've come across that I don't like is how Hermione refers to Severus as Snape and not Professor Snape, petty of me, but there lol.
2,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »