Reviews for FALLING FURTHER IN
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 2 . 4/26
Really enjoying this so far! Got to say the only thing I've come across that I don't like is how Hermione refers to Severus as Snape and not Professor Snape, petty of me, but there lol.
Thank you for your epic story. There are many lovely phrases and a great plot. I appreciate that you finished it, even with notes at the end rather than full exposition.
SNL31 chapter 35 . 4/3
Glad it was ended somewhat. I’m like others-I should have looked closer to see if it was complete before I started it. It’s a pity there wasn’t more detail to the “ending”. It was a good story up til the last few chapters though.
SNL31 chapter 31 . 4/2
What the what? No chapter 31?
chloe chapter 35 . 3/8
i can honestly say that this is my favorite story at the moment, its funny, has a good plot and was refreshingly different from the other stories i have read with a hermione/snape pairing, even towards the end of the story, where there was slightly less detail i couldn't stop reading because i wanted to know how it ended!
I hate the notes-instead-of-a-chapter thing, but I love that you didn't leave readers hanging. Thank you.

(I do wonder, though, what all's been going on with Draco during all this time. He's a fave...)
Why is Poppy out of commission? How is Severus so free to wonder around everywhere when all Death Eaters ever are going to be after him for leaving Tom?
250 points from Hermione for defending herself? Yeah, that's "love". Ugh, more ManipulativeDumblefuck coming up I see. I "intensely dislike" that old, insidious bastard.
I like the stories where Krum is actually one of the good guys and gets back together with Hermione after it's all over after having broken up with her just to keep her safe and keep his cover safe.

Heh, it's so easy to believe that Harry could be such an immature prick. Ron being a sex-god is just too far beyond belief, but it does add a fun bit of humor to the story.

I'll never understand why SnapeRape has to be a thing in certain casually cruel SS/HGs. It doesn't make sense and, like Ron's sudden sex-god status, doesn't hold water. Voldemort wasn't recreated with a penis; dude didn't even have a nose ffs.
It was dumb of Hermione to change rooms. That made no actual sense at all.

I didn't think they were going to advertise Tom's affection for Severus' rectum to Ron. What changed?
I have yet to understand why everyone is making such a big deal of worrying about Harry taking the Dark Mark. I mean, really? Why would they even think that? Severus over-martyr'ising himself gets old, too.
I think it's remarkable how nobody at all holds Albus responsible for his actions. He's given carte blanche to get away with whatever he wants at all times.
That last scene always breaks my heart for Severus.
This is my ba-zillion'th reread and I've always hated this chapter. Severus was an unnecessary bastard to Hermione, was accosted by everyone on the planet, missed the chance to go see one of his professional heroes because of everyone else's interference, and at the end thinks he might be a gonna be a 'wolf.

Not cool.
Novel's addict chapter 35 . 1/29
Such an amazing twist and plots
2,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »