Reviews for Frame
ccastilleja chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Omg! You should continue this story! It is so good and touching. It made me cried to see them so happy and so in love.
spacekitten2700 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
enjoy Christmas & New Year

more please
LawNorderjunkie862 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Knock knock! Somebody wake up and update! I can't help but fall in love with every fantasy you come up with and it kills me to not have a little bit of resolution!
bobbysgirl1 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
more pls
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
omg! that is scary for a child! and this isn't nice, leaving us hanging like this. update? please...
star jelly chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Wow! That's intense! Can't wait to read more!
rindy713 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
no! don't hurt the kid! i hope this is just a mild distraction.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
good for alex, taking care of him like that. i wonder what ross thinks. bobby should give himself a break. declan is nuts!
Fanmlz chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
So adorable. I love seeing Bobby happy for once. Maybe try to keep him that way? Pretty please?
gorenrocks chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
How adorable, the Bobby/Alex's have a baby! I hope she gets to live to enjoy another Popsicle, besides, I think Bobby wouldn't survive. OK, don't keep us waiting!
gorenrocks chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This is a good start! I like that they openly supported each other. And that Bobby was honest with Alex, even tho it hurt her, she had to know. I'd like to push Declan off a cliff, tho. Well done!
IvyPerdita chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
oh no don't kill maddie! i love the family moments between them and the tenderness among the angst. love you keep it up
Metalchick36 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
That was so cute! A baby's first steps really is a special moment.
Medea Callous chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Aw, domestic bliss!
TriStateCopFan chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Oh, did I detect a note of sarcasm? lmao! Thanks!

Sweet chapter...until the end. I know she's not gonna drown with both of them there, but she better not have hit her head and got knocked out! How much more can Bobby take after the day/week/year he's had! Can' you guys just let him be happy for a change?