Reviews for Wolf in Friend's Clothing
allisvanity chapter 2 . 2/8
Great! I have a hard time finding Dumbledore stories where he's not the villain *rolls eyes*
Erica B chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
I know you've written this ages ago, but I found it today and read it and I loved it so much I had to leave a review. I think you did an amazing job writing this and keeping in tune with Dumbledore's personality and diction. Even having done that, I could still see your personal writing flair's in there, and I am excited to read more of your writings. The whole time I was thinking "yes, exactly! That's what I've always wondered about, how Dumbledore would have reacted and what his thoughts might be! And those would be it!" So well done again, I think you have a great skill. :)
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
That was really good!
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
That was AMAZING!
aslansphoenix chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
you are an AMAZING WRITER I LOVE that you take from the book - I think you really got Dumbledore's personality :)
HeartsDragon chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
This story is amazing.

I absolutely adore your version of Dumbledore and how he reacts!

The ending was fantastic.

Poor Amos Diggory, i was nearly in tears.
Hazel Sage chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Please stop making me cry! That was so beautiful; I think you captured Dumbledore's thoughts perfectly.
Sammiieeoo chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
This is a really good little story, even if most of it is from J. XD I've been looking everywhere for Dumbeldore's P.O.V. on the incident after the Third Task, but I could never find one, until this one XD
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
This was brilliant. I think your captured Dumbledore's personality perfectly. I especially like how you personified his feelings, making them into "monsters". Much like Harry jealousy in the sixth book if I remember correctly...

Anyways, great job it's definitely going into my favs!
Ami chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Very well written. I will be waiting anxiously for an update.
Coops chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Thank you so much for that! Dumbledore is my favourite character and I wish there were more stories from his pov as accurate and well-written as yours. Amazing :)
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Once again, well done. The way you incorporated thought and action in this chapter was pretty much seamless. I quite enjoyed it.
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
THANK YOU! Finally a fanfic of the original story from Dumbledore's point of view. And in character you thank you thank you!
hypercell chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
this was an amazing story. I love it.
Debbie chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
That was amazing. I know its hard to take a scene that follows the book and make it your own, but you did it perfectly, even as you stayed within the tone of those last chapters. And, of course I love how you've captured Dumbledore.