Reviews for Wolf in Friend's Clothing
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 7/2
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 7/2
Interesting start to the story. I'm looking forward to reading the next and final chapter to this wonderful but small story.
Nice! I love it! Out of curiosity, have you ever read the essay on The Harry Potter Comanion about how Crouch Jr. Managed to keep it so that Dumbledore wasn't suspicious? It's really good, you should read it. Someone was really good at critical thinking in Goblet of Fire.
allisvanity chapter 2 . 2/8
Great! I have a hard time finding Dumbledore stories where he's not the villain *rolls eyes*
Erica B chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
I know you've written this ages ago, but I found it today and read it and I loved it so much I had to leave a review. I think you did an amazing job writing this and keeping in tune with Dumbledore's personality and diction. Even having done that, I could still see your personal writing flair's in there, and I am excited to read more of your writings. The whole time I was thinking "yes, exactly! That's what I've always wondered about, how Dumbledore would have reacted and what his thoughts might be! And those would be it!" So well done again, I think you have a great skill. :)
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
That was really good!
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
That was AMAZING!
aslansphoenix chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
you are an AMAZING WRITER I LOVE that you take from the book - I think you really got Dumbledore's personality :)
HeartsDragon chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
This story is amazing.

I absolutely adore your version of Dumbledore and how he reacts!

The ending was fantastic.

Poor Amos Diggory, i was nearly in tears.
Hazel Sage chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Please stop making me cry! That was so beautiful; I think you captured Dumbledore's thoughts perfectly.
ArtThouStupid chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
This is a really good little story, even if most of it is from J. XD I've been looking everywhere for Dumbeldore's P.O.V. on the incident after the Third Task, but I could never find one, until this one XD
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
This was brilliant. I think your captured Dumbledore's personality perfectly. I especially like how you personified his feelings, making them into "monsters". Much like Harry jealousy in the sixth book if I remember correctly...

Anyways, great job it's definitely going into my favs!
Ami chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Very well written. I will be waiting anxiously for an update.
Coops chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Thank you so much for that! Dumbledore is my favourite character and I wish there were more stories from his pov as accurate and well-written as yours. Amazing :)
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Once again, well done. The way you incorporated thought and action in this chapter was pretty much seamless. I quite enjoyed it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »