Reviews for Your Biggest Fan
ohxmyxria chapter 23 . 11/23
I’m going to follow this story with the probably misguided hope that there will be an update of some sort!
Please please finish
Kelly457 chapter 23 . 3/4
I love this story, and I hate that it's not complete yet. Please finish it!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/1/2016
Finally Alice isn't such a Bitch anymore
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
Alice is a bigot NOOO
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2016
Just found and read your story over the weekend, such an amazing love story and such brilliant writing and even though its been a long long time i hope you do finish it, its too good a story not to finish.
kinnik chapter 23 . 4/16/2016
I know it's been years, but did you ever decide to post the last chapters anywhere? Love this!
robinsnest chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Thank you Rachel Garber for writing the story as it plays out in my mind. I respect the author's /Of the Damned lack of continuance as a part of life (i too have started something good but not finished it) but your review comments have added a closure to the story that I so desperately wanted! To the author - thank you for a unusual take on the Twilight characters. You pulled me in with wonderfully realized characters and an original plot so kudos. Please don't feel guilty that you haven"t finished your story: only feel proud that you created a world we, as readers, would like to know your conclusion
boymommytotwo chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
Good story... Would like to see how it ends :)
boymommytotwo chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
Sweetest first kiss ever.
mariemermaids chapter 23 . 2/20/2015
I loved their relationship and the nicknames and how sweet you make them. Can't wait for the rest
EllieBelikova chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
PLEASE UPDATE WHAT THE HELL YOU JUST LEFT IT
Guest chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
this is super duper amazingfuls and i wish you were still updating it!
:/ if you ever do... I'd love to keep reading forever.
I love these two.
tanseynz chapter 23 . 9/18/2014
What gets me is how young Edward seems to be, not eighteen but more like fifteen. I'm a little disappointed you haven't posted your last few chapters and epilogue as you've reached such a critical point in their journey, and I'd love to see how they resolve it. Nevertheless, a wonderful piece of writing.
Jungyaku chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
First, I'm no good with reviews; but I must say something about this fic.
It's GREAT!
Absolutely the best Jasper/Edward fic I've ever read.
You're great too, because you created a new world with this story and it's just so warm and so real and just... perfect, I think.
I read every word, line and chapter with great (again) pleasure and wished it'd never end. But it did and it ended as unfinished as well.
I don't know if there is a change you'll continue with it; but I very much hope so; because this chapter ended almost with a cliffhanger and I'm so curious what's gonna happen, what would happen, an like...
So, that's it I guess. Lastly, I want to thank you for sharing this story, I'll never forget it.
2,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »