Reviews for Your Biggest Fan
Kelly457 chapter 23 . 3/4
I love this story, and I hate that it's not complete yet. Please finish it!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/1/2016
Finally Alice isn't such a Bitch anymore
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
Alice is a bigot NOOO
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2016
Just found and read your story over the weekend, such an amazing love story and such brilliant writing and even though its been a long long time i hope you do finish it, its too good a story not to finish.
kinnik chapter 23 . 4/16/2016
I know it's been years, but did you ever decide to post the last chapters anywhere? Love this!
robinsnest chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Thank you Rachel Garber for writing the story as it plays out in my mind. I respect the author's /Of the Damned lack of continuance as a part of life (i too have started something good but not finished it) but your review comments have added a closure to the story that I so desperately wanted! To the author - thank you for a unusual take on the Twilight characters. You pulled me in with wonderfully realized characters and an original plot so kudos. Please don't feel guilty that you haven"t finished your story: only feel proud that you created a world we, as readers, would like to know your conclusion
boymommytotwo chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
Good story... Would like to see how it ends :)
boymommytotwo chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
Sweetest first kiss ever.
mariemermaids chapter 23 . 2/20/2015
I loved their relationship and the nicknames and how sweet you make them. Can't wait for the rest
EllieBelikova chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
PLEASE UPDATE WHAT THE HELL YOU JUST LEFT IT
Guest chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
this is super duper amazingfuls and i wish you were still updating it!
:/ if you ever do... I'd love to keep reading forever.
I love these two.
tanseynz chapter 23 . 9/18/2014
What gets me is how young Edward seems to be, not eighteen but more like fifteen. I'm a little disappointed you haven't posted your last few chapters and epilogue as you've reached such a critical point in their journey, and I'd love to see how they resolve it. Nevertheless, a wonderful piece of writing.
Jungyaku chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
First, I'm no good with reviews; but I must say something about this fic.
It's GREAT!
Absolutely the best Jasper/Edward fic I've ever read.
You're great too, because you created a new world with this story and it's just so warm and so real and just... perfect, I think.
I read every word, line and chapter with great (again) pleasure and wished it'd never end. But it did and it ended as unfinished as well.
I don't know if there is a change you'll continue with it; but I very much hope so; because this chapter ended almost with a cliffhanger and I'm so curious what's gonna happen, what would happen, an like...
So, that's it I guess. Lastly, I want to thank you for sharing this story, I'll never forget it.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
Dude you have to write the next chapter its like the law of sanity!
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I want to congratulate you for your Banner for Your Biggest Fan, when I am reading ffn, I try to picture Edward at the age he is in which the stories take place. We are fortunate that there are so many pictures of Mr. "oh so luscious, he can't get anymore gorgeous than he is, and then he does," Pattinson, at various ages in his 27 years. Some authors write about very young Edwards, yet use pictures of him as an adult, and I have to use brain bleach to erase the image of adult Edward making love to a teenage whoever, either slash or straight, because it just kind of freaks me out to see pictures of an adult Edward with a teenage boy or girl, too weird. Really good to see that picture from HP, he's 17 for crying out loud, and while Rob had to be able to pass for 17 to get the part, some of the even more mature pictures that are chosen just ruin the spell for me.
2,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »