Reviews for Your Biggest Fan
furious m chapter 23 . 9/20
When I think of the Great Unfinished Fanfics, I always think of this one. Still great. Would still love another chapter.
futurecullen26 chapter 23 . 5/30
I know you probably don't look at these anymore since it's been so long, but I did wanna say how much I enjoyed story and that I compare all coming-of-age with adorable gay boys stories to this one (and I'm going to assume it ends with Alice and Edward loving each other, Edward coming out of the closet by kissing Jasper publicly, and the 2 of them going to college together and being happy forever) :')
tschavis96 chapter 1 . 2/5
it has been seven years.
ohxmyxria chapter 23 . 11/23/2017
I’m going to follow this story with the probably misguided hope that there will be an update of some sort!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/17/2017
Please please finish
Kelly457 chapter 23 . 3/4/2017
I love this story, and I hate that it's not complete yet. Please finish it!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/1/2016
Finally Alice isn't such a Bitch anymore
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
Alice is a bigot NOOO
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2016
Just found and read your story over the weekend, such an amazing love story and such brilliant writing and even though its been a long long time i hope you do finish it, its too good a story not to finish.
kinnik chapter 23 . 4/16/2016
I know it's been years, but did you ever decide to post the last chapters anywhere? Love this!
robinsnest chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Thank you Rachel Garber for writing the story as it plays out in my mind. I respect the author's /Of the Damned lack of continuance as a part of life (i too have started something good but not finished it) but your review comments have added a closure to the story that I so desperately wanted! To the author - thank you for a unusual take on the Twilight characters. You pulled me in with wonderfully realized characters and an original plot so kudos. Please don't feel guilty that you haven"t finished your story: only feel proud that you created a world we, as readers, would like to know your conclusion
boymommytotwo chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
Good story... Would like to see how it ends :)
boymommytotwo chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
Sweetest first kiss ever.
mariemermaids chapter 23 . 2/20/2015
I loved their relationship and the nicknames and how sweet you make them. Can't wait for the rest
EllieBelikova chapter 23 . 11/23/2014