Reviews for Odds and Ends
Rake1810 chapter 10 . 2/6
Interesting idea. Hope to see you update again.
mattaweber chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
I think I may be interested in adopting this one. I really like the idea of Harry/Padma starting at the end of 4th year. I've been looking for another HP story that I can adapt and continue, this one may be it. Do you mind if I do?

Matt
MM chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Not bad, do like the choice of Port Hedland. Random? Not always the best place, speaking as someone born there.
Vukk chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
Hope you get time to write again, you are on of my favorite authors. I know you said you don't like the idea for this chapter but indies sound intriguing.
BillBrink chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
I really enjoyed everyone of these and thought that each of them could be read as complete within themselves, except for the last one. It left me on the edge. However I was wondering from the beginning why in the world Dumble would not want this information given to muggle borns.
Vkw chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
I'm really sorry you don't plan to write the magical compatibly story. The chapter you posted is excellent. I've been binge-reading your stories this weekend. You're an excellent writer. You've even made me like Ginny, which I rarely do.
teedub chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
I loved all of your "potential" stories and hope someone picked up the baton and ran with it.
MartinDeShade chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
Everybody thinks how muggle weapons would always make this huge difference, but rarely do they think how they might not work. What if magic is more just RF radiation? What if it effects the molecules in everything so anything with tight clearances would be ruined? What if there were simple enchanted charms one could wear that would protect you from any kinetic energy? They can cast things that would literally reverse gravity, cancelling kinetic energy would be easy.
NoTagBacks chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
I hope someone picks this up. It's an intriguing setup.
AragornII chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
Must say, this is an interesting beginning...but trust you have other interesting scenarios to follow through with...
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
Superb! I would like to see you write this story!
bensdad chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
Damn damn damn damn. Sucked in then it ends. Great start to what looks like would be an interesting story.
Reader chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Well, why they didn't try to fight? After all, i'd like to see how they block ninety AK.
Ron chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Wouldn't the, or at least a, reason Dumbledore's doing it be simple enough: Ginny is R-positive, and/or Harry won't go to his death if he thinks he might be powerful enough to eventually actually have a chance to fight.
Runecutter chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
I don't think it would be hard to come up with a hidden agenda behind such a veiling measure and Dumbles is already well established as a bastard who'll do anything as long as he can claim "the greater good" to be the ultimate goal...

But tbh.. it slightly shows you were not sure you wanted to turn this into a complete fic... the scene in the tavern when Dumbles shows up to obliviate all participants is pretty rough and unsophisticated, not really a level with the rest of the story fragment. And maybe it's just me and that i've already read too many "Amelia is helpful" stories but i didn't like her to be unmanipulated despite being so obviously a first station for people trying to go around the allmighty Mugwump...
I'm not sure what "better" co-conspirator i'd have chosen, but maybe Slughorn might have been a better and more surprising choice and a talented mediwitch like Healer Frettle should be a worthy target for his Slug Club?
Or one might go all out and bring in Pomona Sprout with the whole wrath, power and determination of the Hufflepuff cabal? :D (okay that would normally also include Amelia, but having the only cop with enough power to prosecute him out of his net makes Dumble-spider seem so inept and amateurish...) I can't see even Albus willing to face the scorn of ALL of Hufflepuff... And Snape the old coward would be running for the hills were he to know they're on to his games :D

Actually i like the prompt and think there's a lot a willing author could make out of this idea. The charts and explanations for the compatibility index actually are awesome and feel really well thought out even if they might not be. :D