Reviews for Odds and Ends
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/27
Entertaining idea. What about the idea that the Hat forces the changes it wants. Getting rid of the House won't actually solve the problem.
Joe Fenton chapter 11 . 8/27
This is an interesting premise. In any case, Draco has always acted more like a Gryffindor than a Slytherin. If he can lose a bit of the attitude, he would actually fit in pretty well, but that would probably take a while.
katmom chapter 11 . 8/27
Lol, would love to see that last suggestion about no more Slytherins!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 11 . 8/27
Fun chapter and what a wonderful story concept and one I've not read before. I really like the idea of the Snakes being resorted in their entirety. Thanks for sharing!
slytherinsal chapter 11 . 8/27
a fun idea but I have too much on my plate right now to adopt it, but i hope someone does
mooneysfate chapter 11 . 8/27
lovely story! :)
sunsethill chapter 11 . 8/27
I could also see Harry after this actually thinking about what the Hat said and wanting to know why he is a "true" Slytherin, thus moderating his desire to fit perfectly into Gryffindor. I could see this leading to some great changes in how Harry approaches things.
Hands Off MY Wolfie chapter 11 . 8/27
Very interesting idea and Malfoy with no influence. Of course he is too brash and mouthy to be a real Slytherin, I agree with you on that. I wish I had some writing talent - this would be fun to explore.

I'm looking forward to whatever you post next.

Thanks for sharing.
habsrule44 chapter 11 . 8/27
To be honest I have honestly never seen this approach to a story and think it could be really interesting to see how it all works out. Hopefully someone will adopt it.
BMS chapter 11 . 8/27
This looks like it would make a great humor story.
Calebros chapter 11 . 8/27
I hope someone adopts this idea. :D
zeropolis79 chapter 11 . 8/27
Intresting idea...
chain.reader chapter 11 . 8/27
you might want to explain what HB is in the text, google sais Hot Babe or Happy birthday ... *shrugs*
Slytherin66 chapter 11 . 8/27
This was a great idea. I think Ron is a better rival for Draco than Harry. Who would be better off being friends with Neville.

Hermione with a friend like Mili would be good.

I also wonder how things would be in other houses. Would Ravenclaw be a better place Luna might find friends more easily.

Crabbe and his friend will be better off.

Well said "his mother deserved the recognition" not Harry.
rmgiroux chapter 11 . 8/27
This could definitely become a very interesting story. I hope someone does pick it up (or inspiration overwhelms your reluctance :) )

Thanks for sharing!