Reviews for Odds and Ends
The Nachoman chapter 11 . 8/28/2017
This idea is great! I would also wonder how Hogwarts would be this day if the Hat had performed this move in the recent pastsay, specifically in protest against the hiring of Severus Snape, and thus having gone on for at least the last dozen years.
alix33 chapter 11 . 8/28/2017
I’m shocked at the hat’s honest song too.
Honestly, when isn’t Snape in a major snit?
“overworked” should be one word.
Yay! for the vengefully very satisfying mental pic of Milli belting that odious Ron Weasley.
lord Martiya chapter 11 . 8/28/2017
You got me-I laughed out, HARD.
The Nachoman chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
I'd be personally partial to an antimaterial sniper rifle, but to each their own. Furthermore, Harry would be lucky to kill a dozen with such a weapon... even if he would most likely horribly mangle a few dozen in the process.
noylj chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
It is a lot more rational than almost all other stories, except I don't believe that ANYTHING could get the English Wizards/Witches to start fighting back.
Note: as far as I am concerned, the prophesy wasn't met in canon either, as Voldie more or less killed himself...
noylj chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
And, if you know your blood type, it is a good bet that you already are a donor.
teedub chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
There will probably be quite the bragging rights for the last years of Slytherin House.

Milli being a very strong foil for Hermione's aggressive and controlling tendencies should be quite interesting. Hermione wouldn't become such good friends with Harry I'll bet. The entire dynamics have changed. Harry, with Neville as a bestie, is probably introduced to many of the pureblood kids from different houses due to interacting with them prior to hogwarts. Thank fuck that this means that Ginny doesn't have an 'in" to Harry via Ron.
quaff chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
It's not a lame ending it's a sensible one. Ty.
Cateagle chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
That's an interesting premise and I'd love to see someone do it justice. I have to wonder just how long Draco would last in Gryffindor before being pulled by his father (Durmstrang bound where, much to his surprise, his family name gains him nothing, perhaps?) and either home-tutored or sent to another school? At this age, Draco's still young enough to change with proper encouragement, but I don't think his godfather will provide that. Lots of interesting possibilities, here.
Jake Crepeau chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
Just one question. Maybe I missed something, but what's an HB?
quaff chapter 7 . 8/27/2017
Nice story.
Gioia chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
What a fun concept! I've never seen anyone attempt this before. As a mom, I particularly liked the hat's point about the children being treated like adults, and vice versa. This is So True, and incredibly inappropriate. Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
Entertaining idea. What about the idea that the Hat forces the changes it wants. Getting rid of the House won't actually solve the problem.
Joe Fenton chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
This is an interesting premise. In any case, Draco has always acted more like a Gryffindor than a Slytherin. If he can lose a bit of the attitude, he would actually fit in pretty well, but that would probably take a while.
katmom chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
Lol, would love to see that last suggestion about no more Slytherins!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »