Reviews for Everyday Love
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
A cute story as again is usual of your work. I love the details you put in to these stories, the colors and pictures and symbolism is amazing. You're probably one of the best amateur writers I've ever read.

Keep up the great work, and I hope you go far with what ever you're doing now!

*~Sir Edward~*
Sir Edward chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
This is absolutely adorable beyond belief! I know you're no longer using your account, but by the stars and moon and stuff, I will still review your stories! So, you will probably get a bunch of these.

anyways, amazingly awesome as usual. I can't believe you're leaving us! We need more awesome writers like you!

Well, great work!

*~Sir Edward~*
NOLONGERINUSEtch chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
My first thought: Pretty.

However, I have to admit I did cringe a little. Not because your writing is bad in anyway. On on the contrary, you wrote Orihime and Ishida beautifully. While the interaction was brief, it was short and sweet.

I just can't see it taking place ever, really.

No offense; x_x

But like I said, pretty. As always your descriptions are clear, crisp, and more so original than clichedd. Despite the fact I remember you saying you disliked Orihime you wrote in a very good light-cute, really and being a fan of Orihime, I loved her appearance immensely.

I also have a soft spot for Ishida, that adorable, ambitious sewing-obsessed Quincy, and you wrote him in a nice soft light. Instead of seeing his insane intelligence or humorous side, you showed us the extremely caring side that Ishida might be capable of, if given the chance. Or if he were indeed taking care of a sick Orihime!

It's really great to see you writing again! I thought you went and disappeared on me again

thunderings chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Long time no see bb. Hope you're doing well. Anyway, I really loved this chapter. I can totally imagine Uryu (sp?) doing something like this for Orihime; he seems like such a nice boy. I loved the descriptions of Orihime lying in bed; so lovely! Can't wait for the next chappy sweetie.
Aquile Storm chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
This ficlet actually made me breathless in reading it... it was that amazing. As usual, your poetic style of writing is so refreshing to me and the sweet, subtle fluff in this is just... perfect.

This fic honestly and totally DEFINES IshiHime. Their loveliness isn't as obvious (for lack of better word at the moment XD) as IchiRuki (or am I bias? XD), but it's profound and poignant all the same- which is exactly the same for this lovely drabbl Loved it 3 Faving it 3 and waiting for more 3 3 3
The Great Naxa chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
aw :3

I don't know whats missing! Awe, its so cute! :3

They are so cute XD BAH! its cute, so hush!

I think its fine the way it is hun :3

I LOVE your beautiful descriptions! Very lovely 3

Well, I love it :D As usual, I love all your things 33

Can't wait for the next one!

Love ya, 3

-Your Nami
thunderings chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was so purty! IchiRuki is such a cute pairing, because even though they bicker and fight, you totally know they like each other. I love how it was sensual that Ichigo was in the bathtub, with Rukia washing his head, but you didn't make it vulgar or tasteless. There was this sorta classiness about the story that I liked, because other writers would've done this in a compltely other direction! I'm not a fan of Bleach, (stopped watching it around when the Bounts came in) but you make me want to start getting back into the fandom. I'll certainly check out this story when you update it, but...OMG ICHIHIME? GUH. To put it nicely, they are the CloTi of Bleach for me. *cough cough*

Juveniliare chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Bubble baths are the best! Yay for strawberY!

Luv ur sytle... Luv ur writing!

Keep on with the collection!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
kawai! Would never happen but it's cute as hell XD
Aquile Storm chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I think I've said this before, but your way of writing is simply... beautiful! There is absolutely no other adjective than can sum it up as nicely as that.

I love the fact that your fics are short, sweet and still manage to capture the whole essence of IchiRuki XD Amazing, really. And of course the level of intimacy between them was just nice and not *too* much.

And, something I don't usually say, but I love the way you play with formats- bold underline and italics ;D I've seen it first when you wrote Eclipse (I hope I got that right? :/) and I hope you'll continue with it ;) It makes your text really pop out, to me.

I can't wait to see how you will make simple ordinary things into beautiful poetic oneshots ;) Reading your fics will defenitely be an enjoyable experience- increase my vocab and flail over IchiRuki 3

Great job! Keep it up! *faved*

NOLONGERINUSEtch chapter 1 . 8/21/2009

I swear, this is the first fanfiction to ever make me literally blush. I don't know what it is, maybe the intimacy between the two in a bathtub, of all things, or the simple show of affection on Rukia's part-whatever it was-hit me hard and made me squee like a little school girl.

I really did like the play on Ichigo's name too. Not to mention the way he got flustrated; talk about adorable, especially coming from such a "tough guy" like Ichigo.

Like I just told you, you're poetic style is simply perfect. A blanace of description yet not so much so that you take away from the point of your meaning: beautiful, really.

The only drabble I would like to see, is of course, Grimmjow and Orihime ;D

But do whatever you want.

I am definitely dying to see IshiHime and I want my first look at the couple to be from your perspective.

Uhm. I hope I used that word right x_x;;

(twiddles thumbs)

Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
M not bad; could've been just a tad longer, but you certainly made up for it with the nice sensory details. Not bad at all.
Ereluna chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw! This is so cute! 3 Ichigo was absolutely adorable in his indignant whiny way, and Rukia was just that perfect combo of gentle and firm, just like I said before. Your descriptions are fantastically vivid and they seem so real! I love bubble baths so much, and I love this ficlet... so, everything works! XD 3

~a squeeing beta
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
ZOMG! Its up x3

Yayz ;D Trust me girl, ppl are going to want more! I already do!...and once again...that sounds wrong LOL

Well I do love IchiRuki so and this was soo adorable.

Gotta love Ichigo being a baby LOL

So so so cute x3 I love your works, my love, I do!

33 Please do not wait long for the next update ;D