Reviews for Camera Doesn't Lie
ChibiRealm chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
This story was awesome! Thank you so much for sharing it! I've been wait to find another modeling story since Model Me by StaryDay was removed! Every other Kingdom Hearts (or DNAngel) has been kinda cheesy and all fluff craziness with little story line. Yours on the other hand hand everything I could dream of! Thank you so so very much! (BTW this made me want to find some good cosplayer a to play out your Phantom Thief photoshoot lol)
OrangeRoses21 chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
SO CUTE THE LAST ONE AWE
ajcrr chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
If I could like that last line! Love it! Really love it!
Kreyana chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
xD Did Riku and Sora just run off and leave their car at the restaurant?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
THIS WAS SO GOOD!

XD
RedheadNerd chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Not as good as The Mortician's Son. But, still absolutely amazing. I enjoy your style, friend... lalala...
Vixyfox chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
D'aw, it was a cute story. I enjoyed it a lot. (Although not how young they were...but still good nonetheless).
Vixyfox chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I adore this chapter for the D. reference.
Ominous-Ninja chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
I can honestly say this was probably the most creative and interesting RikuSora fanfiction I have read so far!

D'awwwww so cute!

Plus, I hundred-percent agree with what Axel (you?) had said about the first-person camera filming style of Cloverfield and Paranormal Activity. It was so hard to watch! Because at one point you're like, 'Oh hey, they're running and run- OH GOD IT'S ALL BLURRY AND SHAKING! Oh look, when did they get in the supermarket?' It's like you miss sections of the movie because of the shaky filming. That and I hated the ending. Just saying.

Loved it!
fireluxx chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
this is a review of the whole thing. it was ADORABLE and is going in my favs XD! i think the plot is f****** awesome XD
Harmony Seraphim chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
This whole story is so adorable! I really wasn't sure about the premise at first, but I'm glad that I gave it a chance because it's really wonderful. _
Rapeme chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
good
bbb136 chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
I really liked this story, it was so cutsey and 'perfect' ;) I thought your description was very good, particularly when describing the photo shoots.

Rikus and Soras shoot Mental eye candy :D It was so hot I think I died.

Though that said I did think everybody fell in love a bit too fast but hey, I can deal.

P.S. I have a gamecube too- OLD SCHOOL HIGH FIVE! :)
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
AWWWW! This was the funnies, sexy, and most adorable KH fic that I have ever read! I love you so much! I wanted to read a SephxCloud chappie, but oh well! I demand you to write more of SephxCloud! Now to read the other one!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
ahahhaha such a funny and adorable pairing! lol Sephirot and Cloud made my day! XD