Reviews for Bittersweet
RedVinesFTW chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow. This was beautiful.

I loved the last two lines, they added emphasis to Sirius' emotions.

Well done.
words behind my eyelids chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Excellent, and could be or have been.
beedivine chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw sad, poor Sirius. I liked this. ]
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Oh, my GOD.

I LOVE this.

I don't like Sirius/Lily, and i LOVE this.

Must I say it again? Awesome fic )
The-Herbasaur chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That was absolutely beautiful, stunning, amazing, touching - I don't think I can find the right word for it. But whatever it was, it was a lot.

I do have one question though: I felt confused at the beginning. How did Sirius know Lily? I felt like I was reading Snape in the beginning.

But very, very good fic.
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, this is really good. Poor Sirius. I think you made this pairing realistic enough that it's still kind of canon even though it's exploring a completely different side of things. I really like it.
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Brilliant. Really nice job, and the last lines - wow. Great job.
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
That was stunning. I loved it so, so much, especially the ending which was just perfect. Your characterisations were lovely and writing it in second person made it all the more heartbreaking. It's exactly what I wanted. It's so, so beautiful. Thank you for writing this for me!
MeganBethWrites chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was such a sad, sweet story. I loved every moment; you really put across Sirius's pain so well. The last two lines are so moving.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Nanaho-Hime chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This is so incredibly sad. I love the last line,its perfect and I think its a realistic view of what a romantic relationship would be like between them.

I really can't get over those last two lines, they really create an emotional impact.