Reviews for Kidnapped!
loveallthenerds chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Friend of mine recommended it, not disappointed. But one small thingy, please don't forget that Pavel is also a genius, but i'm sure you won't forget it. Besides that, the plot is original, the chapters well written and Jim also intelligent. (Which is good, he's not an ape, unlike what some people seem to think)
Tessa chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Are you still continuing the story. I really enjoyed it!
superwholockedtrekker chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
WOO, KEEP IT UP X
sharkxwitch chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Are you going to continue?
Hoods2428 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I know you needed time before an update but its been a long time, Update pleaaase
Secret Thought chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
zomg for Scoty!
Gwen Kathleen chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Take all the time you need...we'll read when you've posted.

I particularly enjoy the different writing styles and methods. I know some very successful authors who only have the beginning scenario in mind...they know the characters (at lest the main) and set up a loose plot, then let the story unfold as it is being written, not knowing where it will go. Gutsy! I tend to formulate a complete synopsis, even working out the details in an outline format. Which ever is yours, inevitability, we have to allow for the story to take us places we didn't necessarily know we were going.

There are a few stories I was following, looking forward to that next chapter, that haven't been seen for a while. I hope they re-focus as you are, as it is disappointing to just have them drop!

Good luck! I am sending positive motivation you way!
Hmm chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
This is very interesting. I like the idea that they're "in command" without being on the ship. Very interesting.
Toadflame chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Oh, this was a really good story, but all of yours are good, so if this is going in a different direction it has to be good!
spockfan chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
This is very interesting. Keep it up.
NATWEST chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
this is really wonderful. Please update soon. I love all the charactors
Renuki chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
YES! They escaped, whoohoho!

OSHI-! Romulans! (dear god, well. This just got more interesting.)

yay to the fact we may see the parents come next chapter!
gowvan chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Oh wow, thank you for that mention.

These last two chapters have been just brillant, and I can't wait to see where this goes now.

Great story.
Time and Fate chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
I'm really excited for where this is going! Can't wait for Scotty to show up too. I guess no alternate universe could keep the crew apart
bohemian-rhapsodi chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
not usually a fan of AU, but this is looking great! keep it up!