Reviews for How Do I Look?
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
This is very well written and adorable, I look forward to reading your other work.
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
(I've read this oneshot years before and can't believe I haven't reviewed.) Possibly one of the sweetest A/P stories I've read, you've really captured everyone's individual speech patterns and set them apart. It felt like watching a little movie unfold before your eyes. It was greatly entertaining watching Aerrow struggle with his feelings while Finn messed things up. Just the right amount of humour and romance all mixed in. Lovely work.
bgdf chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
super super cute
GothicWolfDream chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
aww i dove it
9Blue chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
this is probably the best story i have ever read. I loved this fluff and it was sooo cute!

Please write more like this.
reborn-fire-bird chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
oh my goodness that was so cute! I've read other ballroom confessions, but this the best one ive ever read!

Everythin was so well written and in character and simply fantastic to read! that was so amazing! and please dont stop writing, youve got quite the gift!
Dreamweaver 101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
WOW, this is amzing

Keep it up

Dreamweaver 101
Kat Blackstreak chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
brilliant story :) i love the detail of their surroundings and you've got their characters just right :)
vampxkisses chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
corny in all the right places so it ended up working perfectly. very very cute!
AquaGrace chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was amazing. It was funny, and emotional great story. ;)
nicole chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
awe that was soo sweet, i really liked it. and i loved your descriptions, you are a very good auther
jenergy chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I LOVED IT!

Jenergy
Tail Ring chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hey Ink-Chan (If I'm allowed to call you that) Read this story but didn't review, I loved this little one-shot everyone is so in character! Keep writing!