Reviews for Walk On In
GirlOfAThousandDreams chapter 9 . 4/12
Damn you. Damn this fandom with an inabilty to actually finish most of their good fic. Or its just the SuzuLulu fics. I don't know. But dammit either way.

This fic was sooo good. Pity, I'll never know the end.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 1/20
I love how protective Schneizel is of Lelouch. I love Schneizel. Does Lelouch have the code? Poor Lelouch. It would be sad if he had to live forever and watch as his sister and Suzaku die of old age. Suzaku and Lelouch are both my favorite characters. I love that pairing. They are so cute and adorable together. I wonder who Zero is. Is Zero Lelouch's mother? I'm looking forward to when Suzaku and Lelouch start going out with each other. I thought it was sad when Rolo died. I really like him, and I also really like Gino! I love submissive Lelouch.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
Miih-chan chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Omg! It's 2:20 a.m and I just finished this chapter!
I love Schneizel! I love how protective he is towards Lulu!
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update! _
yuuram2fangirl chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Is Zero.. Marriane? Unoriginal i know but thats the only person who comes to my mind. Waiiit... Did Lelouch get the Code? Too many unanswered questions! Pls update
Hazelglasz chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
I feel like Snape waiting gfor in update.
"After all this time?"

"Always"

I'm still hoping and waiting. Its a perfectly good story that deserves more chapters. I know RL sucks and that writing gets hard and difficult, but know that there's still people loyal to you and your stories.
Pikapi72 chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
I really like your story so far! I would love to see what more you have planned for this story. I hope you will continue it soon or some day. Please don't give up!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
For having such a complicated elaborat plot this is very we'll written. I am extremely disappointed that you are letting this story end this way and I'm sure even after 3 years one update would mean the world to a lot of readers. Anyway thanks for the awesome story I think it has to be one of the best I have read so far.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
First of all,
What an awesome, brilliantly made plot. I like every parts of it. Sans, the three years full of no updates. Really, are you sure to abandoning this one? It's not even in the best-part yet.

However, I respect your decision. Whether you read this piece of unimportant notes or not, I wanted you to know that I really do fond of this story. I know the dilemma between writing fanfiction and handling life in reality for I have had such problem. Though maybe not as bad as you do because you seemed (possibly) a working person/or college student while I am...let's say not in the same league with you yet.

Anyway, thanks for introducing this great story by uploading it on Ffn. It had been a joyful ride. Good luck with whatever you are working now. Sorry for the inconvenience. I must say it's very rude of me. Huh, well.

Sincerely,

Anonymous
icekitsune13darkfire chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
I very much hope that you continue the story it is very good and ended on such a cliffhanger :3
wolfsblood13 chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
I hope you update this story soon because it is one of the most confusing and yet the most satisfying story I have ever read. Awesome job.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Aww dang it who is it?! Who's Zero?!
And when will Zulu learn that Lulu's a prince?!
So many questions!
Renkin-chan chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
I love this sooooo much!
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Oh, so Ohgi starts to assume things.

ψ()ψ
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
xD only Suzaku can feed Lelouch strawberries...
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
QQ but I don't want any of them to die...