Reviews for Walk On In
CC chapter 9 . 4/5
WOW! I love this story. If you can, can you please update it. Its truly amazing & my favorite!
o0 meow 0o chapter 9 . 1/31
Please update ! I need this ! XD
heckyeahrandom-things chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY

I really like how you prtray the characters and how Lelouch is so cold and Suzaku's the one able to break down the walls of around Lelouch
Jynova chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
Could you please continue this story? It's magnificent!
ayakaayakanitta chapter 9 . 5/19/2016
Please Continue I Love This Story!
Sturnidae chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
Um. UM-! I'm on the edge of my seat! Please don't tell me you just abandoned this story! You can't-!
Wicked Girl99 chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I can't wait to see what happens next! I love the senses with lelouch and Suzaku! And I love it tha Oghi is Lelouch friend! And I love it more knowing zero is a completely different charact and not part of Lelouch! Everything about this story is good! I'd also can't with to know V.V. and Zero's history along with Zeron and Lelouch's history.
Llyhael chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Hello. I know that you haven't updated this story in years, but if you have time and feel like updating, then please, by all means, continue this story. It is a wonderful story (right amount of humor, action, and fluff) and I think it will be a waste to abandon it. I am by no means pressuring you, just want you to know that I greatly enjoy reading your story and will still stay tuned just in case. Thank you for sharing your brilliant writing here! :)

Cheers.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
AHHHHH WHAT IS THIS CLIFFHANGER If only, if only the last update was not in 2011. Who is Zero? Clovis of course has revealed that he/she was on the ship along with the Lamperouge family and that he knows him/her well enough to be shocked at his/her survival. Could it be Marianne? Zero has shown some physical prowess after all in blocking Suzaku and Kallen's instinctive attack. It's just ahhhhhhh what's going on
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
. . . It's Marianne isn't it? She was disfigured but saved from sinking and she wants revenge on her husband for killing her children. Fuck. What a twist!
GirlOfAThousandDreams chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
Damn you. Damn this fandom with an inabilty to actually finish most of their good fic. Or its just the SuzuLulu fics. I don't know. But dammit either way.

This fic was sooo good. Pity, I'll never know the end.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
I love how protective Schneizel is of Lelouch. I love Schneizel. Does Lelouch have the code? Poor Lelouch. It would be sad if he had to live forever and watch as his sister and Suzaku die of old age. Suzaku and Lelouch are both my favorite characters. I love that pairing. They are so cute and adorable together. I wonder who Zero is. Is Zero Lelouch's mother? I'm looking forward to when Suzaku and Lelouch start going out with each other. I thought it was sad when Rolo died. I really like him, and I also really like Gino! I love submissive Lelouch.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
Miih-chan chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Omg! It's 2:20 a.m and I just finished this chapter!
I love Schneizel! I love how protective he is towards Lulu!
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update! _
yuuram2fangirl chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Is Zero.. Marriane? Unoriginal i know but thats the only person who comes to my mind. Waiiit... Did Lelouch get the Code? Too many unanswered questions! Pls update
Hazelglasz chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
I feel like Snape waiting gfor in update.
"After all this time?"

"Always"

I'm still hoping and waiting. Its a perfectly good story that deserves more chapters. I know RL sucks and that writing gets hard and difficult, but know that there's still people loyal to you and your stories.