Reviews for Rumor, Rumor
jkminimoon chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I liked it, mostly because it seemed to show what their daily interactions would be like. Anyway thanks for the read!
puregarnet chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
THIS is the type of story I want to read about Tsuna and the gang and their classmates reactions to them when they joined the mafia. Unfortunately, I could hardly find any of this kind of stories. If you know of any could you PM me the link? Pretty please?
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
owh! How sweet! I love their renowned friendship-but-not-really relation!

And the omake scene where he said he would become mad at the person provoking him and tsuna to fight... it was well written!
Midnight Kaito chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
that was great keep it up! that last part would be awsome to see/read!i hope there is a sequel
Anna chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I love how the students at school can actually see the changes in Tsuna because I really believe that after everything he's been through, people should have definitely noticed how he's changed. I adore your Hibari/Tsuna relationship~
Mumblebees chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I like seeing the dynamic between the guardians at school. Very nice! And no pairings! It's so hard to find them for this fandom. Extra points. D
NoriYuki chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Feck, dat wuz awsum! Dun c many friendship ficcies round ere, eh? Der shud b mor :)
hragaman chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
...Holly Wood has shown us many times that plot is optional _shifty eyes_

Lovely peek into the KHR world, I loved it _
Sarloos chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I actually quite like this. i've always wondered why no one does any fics like this, where it's an outsider's POV an d reaction to the changes in the main characters.

...seeing the reation to Tsuna fighting ould be funny as hell. XD

Good job.
Jikage chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I liked it. It shows that Hibari has great respect for Tsuna. :D
midnight.wolf62 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Well, plot or no plot, it was pretty good.

On another note, is this really going to be the last story you're going to write?
forbiddenstars chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
loved it.

love the interaction.

love the mystique.

love the sense of exclusivness between the boys.

why are you stopping writing?

at gmail dot com.
Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
If he had lived in America, the expression "FML" would have quite accurately described his current mood.

I-I love you for this line. Now if you had MLIA in there somewhere I would never leave your back

/shot

Ahem. I've been craving an 1827 friendship fic since forever D/ Thanks so much for writing this I loved it A-Ah y-you're going to leave? N-no words can express how disappointed I felt when I read that news! I love your fanfictions so much... I-I hope you'll come back someday and write more amazing friendship fics like these...

Gah I fail with words Dx
Little Nemo chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I found this very cute and it's nice to see Tsuna not "HIIEING" all over the place for once. Nice to see someone poking at the idea that the namimori students do see something going on and aren't just a bunch of blind sheep.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2