Reviews for Black As Rat And Crow
Aw! I always wondered whether Lucy was the only Pevensie to remain innocent before her marriage, and this answers the question. I wonder if there will be a "Not A Romance" written for Lucy and Aidan... As it is, I shall force myself to be content with flashbacks in AW
Saoirse7 chapter 3 . 2/13
Awww... so sweet! I love the ending, how Edmund is sensitive to his sister's feelings and will be happy for her if she is happy. Also, Jalur is just the greatest, especially when he and Briony have conspired against Edmund. :)
Saoirse7 chapter 2 . 2/13
Heh heh. Poor Peter! It's a shame he can't just keep the code book with, but that would be an even bigger disaster. I do find it entertaining that they apparently have a word for the wagons being struck by lightning...
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 2/13
How have I not read this story? This is great! I especially love how you made the shiny things so *distracting*. It's like they're mesmerizing for the Crows, and I never thought of it like that (though it makes so much more sense).
Eregnar chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Cute :3

I'll have to get back to "The Stone Gryphon" sometime, but I've been in the mood for quicker reads lately.
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Our conversation of just now brought me by meandering paths to here, and I'm giggling like mad again. Peter! This is not how you use a cipher!
Heliopause chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
:) Great! I read the part re: Aidan in TSG, and wondered! A foot-soldier from Archenland, hey? Did they only just meet at this battle? Well, I guess I'll find out in due course. :)

Thanks for three pleasant reads!
Heliopause chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
The solution (to Lucy's problem) is closely pinned-up plaits.
And I was panicking for a minute there (having come fairly freshly from TQSiT) that "kavoss" sent wrongly would be distastrous, but enjoyed very much the last two lines, especially the thought of how cross Edmund and Susan would be :) Thanks!
Heliopause chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
:) Fun! And it was good to have a refreshing glimpse of Morgan again. (why can't we see the thread, though?)
eregnar is too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I just have to say it...

Aaaawwww!
Clio1792 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Ah, the Valiant Queen in love!

Edmund has no business poking fun...people who live in glass houses, etc etc...This reviewer is totally with Jalur and Briony on this one...

Charming vignettes in this series,

Clio1792 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
So good to know that there was a color code that no one could *quite* remember in Narnia, too!

I can imagine that Edmund and Susan will get this letter and want to thump the high king on one side of the head.

Great,

Clio1792 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Harold & Morgan from a crow's perspective, eh? This is very cute!

HarmonyLover chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Edmund really can be an amazing older brother, when he has half a mind to be. Despite the fact that he spends a great deal of his time being devious, cunning, and cross, he has the ability to be very tender, as demonstrated here with Lucy. What better to do than to offer tea and breakfast, gently correct discrepancies in appearance, and offer approval of the man Lucy loves? (Granted, he did the last under threat of being eaten by the Guard, but he did it, all the same). I guessed that this was about Lucy and Aidan, but Edmund really was quite lovely about it, all around. It's nice to get some of his reaction, here - although I'm sure Peter's will be quite entertaining. :)
HarmonyLover chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
*LOL* I loved this! Poor Peter and Lucy. It's not in their rather straightforward and trusting natures to be engaged in Rat and Crow business and using cipher. I have a good memory, and I could certainly see the need for such a code, but I think even I would occasionally become fed up with using it. HL.