Reviews for The Broken Road Home
MargaritaS chapter 28 . 11/21
i am looking forward to more :)
mjz1978 chapter 28 . 11/10
Please, please update!
Selene Aduial chapter 28 . 10/24
Woohoo! Two new chapters to read and they are awesome. I had to go back to the start to reread, but that was no hardship to do.
I can't wait to see the next chapter so you can tell us what those last lines meant though.
sydneybabe15 chapter 28 . 10/21
Love your story, great writing. More real soon please?
So glad you're back! Love this story so much that I went back and read every word again.
Go Frank!
Loved Stephanie's interaction with Joe, I think this is the best scene I've read where she has stood up to him. No emotional outbursts, just telling him like it is. Love her parting response to his comment about them being likely to run into each other ... "Walk the other way".
Excellent update, hope you will be able to stick with this story. Thanks for sharing. JB.
Sliver of Melody chapter 28 . 10/12
So awesome
Barb4psu chapter 28 . 10/9
Great update and proposal. Love it. But what's wrong now?
sydneybabe15 chapter 27 . 10/8
Great to have you writing this story again, excellent chapter.
Meteorologist chapter 28 . 10/8
This is the only incomplete story I have ever marked as a favorite. I'm so glad you've chosen to continue, it's to great a read to be abandoned. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
brandyrennu chapter 28 . 10/8
Seriously... a cliff hanger. That's so mean.. but keep emergency coming great job!
deviates322 chapter 28 . 10/8
Excellent chapter. So happy you're back to writing
DeannaVan chapter 28 . 10/8
I am so glad this is getting updated MORE MORE MORE! Love it...Have to re read it again now with the new chapters LOL not like I haven't read 20 times already hoping for these updates