Reviews for The Broken Road Home
All About RangeMen chapter 28 . 7/19
WHAT!? No, no, oh no you can't stop on that cliff hanger!

I have just loved this story, it has it all. A great storyline, characters with depth and consistency, it's fun, exciting and emotional. I love your evolution of Helen, castrating of Joe and the Stephanie/Ranger setup. The Manoso family is a great addition to character and drama. Your description of events is wonderfully explained without going overboard and use of dialog follows logical patterns and is un-stilted and easy to read.

Like I said, I loved it! My only complaint is that it ended! I want to stay in your Plum world :)

And of course an ending would be awesome, especially after leaving it off there!
ChristinaS chapter 28 . 7/3
This is a fantastic story. Please don't leave us hanging!
Finish it you can not leave me hanging like this. PLEASE! I'm dieing to know what happens.
muzzarae chapter 28 . 6/17
Love his story and can't wait for another update. Need to close off that cliffhanger!
GarbanzoBeans chapter 28 . 6/9
Can't believe it is left hanging here. Such a great story and to find it with a real serious question left at the end is heartbreaking.
Mm Ranger yum chapter 28 . 4/1
Oh, man please ,please, update this story? It's beautiful and it's painful hanging off of the cliff like this, lol. :) Even if we all know there's no way Ranger's changing his mind about marrying her. ;)
Tiggy318 chapter 28 . 3/29
Great update! Hope you will give us another chapter soon, this is such a cliffie!
Carolb chapter 28 . 2/2
Oh please finish...great story
Quality Fan chapter 28 . 1/18
I discovered this today and read it. Please continue and update as soon as you can. I enjoyed reading it and liked the way Helen "grew up" in the last couple of chapters.
babefanhea chapter 28 . 1/1
NO...a CLIFFHANGER...I am going to go crazy! PLEASE...MORE...SOON! And Happy New Year!
Kind Regards!
Bambu chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
This was one of the first Babe stories I ever read, and it's great to see it updated. I've always appreciated how open Ranger is with her once he was committed, and I like what you've done with the rest of the cast of characters. I'm especially glad to see Helen's relative redemption. I'm even happier to see how well Stephanie fits in with the Manoso clan. Thanks for updating this classic; it's a terrific holiday gift.
MargaritaS chapter 28 . 11/21/2015
i am looking forward to more :)
mjz1978 chapter 28 . 11/10/2015
Please, please update!
Selene Aduial chapter 28 . 10/24/2015
Woohoo! Two new chapters to read and they are awesome. I had to go back to the start to reread, but that was no hardship to do.
I can't wait to see the next chapter so you can tell us what those last lines meant though.
sydneybabe15 chapter 28 . 10/21/2015
Love your story, great writing. More real soon please?