Reviews for The Broken Road Home
Selene Aduial chapter 26 . 7/7
I just found this and can't help but wonder if you're going to finish this or not. I would really love to see more of this.
Daffybduck chapter 26 . 6/16
WONDERFUL!
Fanficescape chapter 26 . 3/31
Great story! I especially liked the second half. Despite the sobbing and tears streaming TBRH was very enjoyable! I guess the word Broken should have clued me in to expect tears. Loved the comedy most and tickle sessions with Steph & Ranger and him laughing so hard he couldn't defend himself from her pillow attack. Thanks for sharing!
Fanficescape chapter 25 . 3/31
Cal and Lester crack me up!
Fanficescape chapter 24 . 3/31
6 weeks is a long time when you have the distraction of a newborn and don't get much sleep. I imagine it'll feel even longer with plenty of rest just the two of them.
Fanficescape chapter 23 . 3/31
LOVE!
Fanficescape chapter 22 . 3/31
Dun, dun, duuuun.
Fanficescape chapter 21 . 3/31
Wonderful chapter. Like how you show us Helen loves Steph but, just doesn't understand her.
Fanficescape chapter 20 . 3/31
Love the eyebrow moment. Cute!
Fanficescape chapter 19 . 3/31
Thoughts are powerful things and Steph never seemed to have positive thoughts about the surgery so, I'm not surprised this chapter ended this way.
Fanficescape chapter 18 . 3/31
Sing it with me: Go Frank, go Frank, go, go, go Frank!
Fanficescape chapter 17 . 3/31
I was thinking it was ridiculous that it wasn't blood. Then I read: "What? Are you fucking new here? With Stephanie, all things are possible, you know that!" And it all made perfect sense! ;-)
Fanficescape chapter 16 . 3/31
Go Steph! Steph & Joe's dialog was awesome and I'm so glad Steph was in control if her self and the situation. She owned it!
Fanficescape chapter 15 . 3/30
I'm guessing Steph's gonna give up a kidney in the near future.
Fanficescape chapter 14 . 3/30
LOL - Badass points! Rex sleeping on Cal's shoulder - sweet! I always wondered if Rex ever got any freedom. - First chapter with no tears, yay!