Reviews for A Brother's Mission
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Cute :)
leafstone chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
great story can't wait until you post more on this story and others.
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Good so far but how old is Snivly in this story?
Riley1993 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I read your stories thinking how good they are but none are finished! Really good story so far - please update!
Shiloh Snape 1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
i love this story. Actually i love all ur stories. Please update them all soon!
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Totally brilliant first chapter of this story has eagerly left me wanting to read more of it!

For all of Severus's annoyance at how Albus manages to talk him into doing things even when he doesn't want to...there isn't any person who doesn't do that, hmm! Though I do think that Severus holds a great deal of respect for Albus, perhaps he almost sees him as a father figure? As he would definitely be a better father figure than Tobias Snape. It would be interesting to know just which witch Tobias has married? More importantly why did he marry a witch again...or didn't he know before the marriage?

I can't wait until Severus and Danielle meet? Just how was Albus able to get Danielle away from her parents? Didn't they object at they know that she's going to stay with her half-brother? Does Danielle know about her half-brother?
XxPanda-BabiixX chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
hi - i'm reaing this and your aroura story..(did i spell that right )anyways ..hope to see the next chapter soon the basis of the story sound kinda funny lol
Cinderpool-Beam Me Up Sokka chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Hmm... so far so good. Just one question, since when does Snape have a manor? I am honestly comfused. Sorry, didn't mean to be rude, but I am. I understand that it's crucial for the plot that Danielle is a whitch, even though Tobias isn't magical. But Snape Manor?