Reviews for Legally Renting Movies
Lala the Screaming Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
That was really cute!

I feel weird reviewing on a story posted so long ago, but whatever; it's worth a review!

I just don't understand the 'hi' part. What was it meant to mean?
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I was officially mauled by feels. Those damn fluffy thingy's ran over me like a train. Thank you! I have not had a good day but this cheered me right up!
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
And now excuse me, I'm gonna go cry in a corner. I don't know how you did it (probably with a well-balanced mix of sweetness and humor) but you've made me satisfied with the fic even though I was looking for something dark and angsty. You have the power :)
DaisyErina chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
So much fluff!
Crimson chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I... I think I just AWWWWW'd all over the place..
iprayfordeath chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I've red this so many times I've stopped keeping track... 3
GingerSwag chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I loved it. Like mellow, he and I both had only one guy that made us feel this way, only one to turn us on to guys. Iv had these feelings and thoughts for a close friend of mine, very much like thier relationship. I kind of see Matt and Mellow as me and him, i have red hair like matt, he has blonde hair like mellow. in all, id like to say it was great, the best gay romance i have ever read :)
meowll chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
So, so cute! :3

And the ending from Brokeback Mountain was perfect; I can't imagine a better atmosphere for a first Matt-Mello kiss.

I adore your stories. .o.
Deathly Noted chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Aw that was such a sweet story! The kiss was frankly quite hot too, phew. My only issue is that I don't think canonically Matt is gay because he comments on how cute Misa is but whatevs, it works in the context of this fic. XD
Tina chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
OH. MY. GOD. THAT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING! best mattxmello story EVER! YOU ARE TRULY AWESOME! keep up the good work ;)
Sallafe K chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awwww... Fluff makes me happy. xD
n0t1nuse chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Favourite. MattxMello. Story. Ever. Period. Full stop. Whichever makes more sense to you, depending on where you're from.

Uh. Yeah.

Such a lovely story, you always capture those two perfectly. Love it.

And I love Brokeback Mountain, too. n_n
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I LOVE IT! No I have the urge to watch Brokeback Mountain, Even though it'd prolly make me Cry like a baby.
AwesomeWunderbar chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
It was really sweet.
me chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I swear I'm tearing up, that was so touching. But in a Mello/Matt kind of way.

Excellent, *excellent*, writing