Reviews for All That You Dream - The First Chapter
queenboadicea chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
All right, this is a wonderfully emotional story that manages to bring all our favorite characters into the plotline in a very convincing fashion. But what's with all the waterworks? You had everybody crying and breaking down all the time. It was just too sappy. The whole thing was drenched in bathos. I'm surprised you didn't have the First Slayer bawling like a baby.
Chrysta chapter 2 . 3/10/2001
that was totally awesome, i loved it
tpk757 chapter 2 . 1/30/2001
That was so great! I loved Restless and this story, you just make it fit somehow! Faith and everything. And of course the more Xander the better! I'm not even going to get into how much I love your choice of a true love for him. Just. . Great!
Obi-Wan Jabroni chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Just finished reading both parts of the story. Can you say greatest fan fic ever? Second part was even better than the first, if that is possible :)
Obi-Wan Jabroni chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
WOAH! I bow down to you! That was the best fan fic I have ever, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER read. Now to read the next installment :)
Chris Brighton chapter 1 . 8/6/2000
Excellent story. It follows the series characters and tells an original story while using a familiar base ("The Dream" episode, First Slayer, and the Firs).
Mad Cow chapter 1 . 8/6/2000
After having read the entire entire story I have to say that it was really well done.

The characters were all true to their counterparts in the Whedon universe, and that the actual storyline was both imaginative entertaining.

The story was very nice and tugged at the emotions of the reader, what is amazing about this tale is that the writer wasn't driven into making Xander into a new man, that is by giving him new powers, instead allowing him to face such dangerous adversity as himself, rather than how others have decided to make Xander something else.

It was also real cool how the characters were all given a much happier ending which brought full closure to the tale, with Faith finally being forgiven, and Xander making amends with everybody. It gave a happier ending then that which was presented in Whedons own show.

Once again I congratulate the writer for this excellent tale, and hope for many more great story's from them.
Calen chapter 1 . 8/5/2000
Xander YaY yAy YaY :)

Wow...that's all I can think of at the moment. This is an excellent fic, I am impressed. You did good. *g*

You should think about posting this on some on the Xander fic lists on e-groups. for e.g. :)

Xander-fic is a fav of mine and this def is one of the best I've read in a long while. :)

Okay lemme just say, XW ewwww. BX, maybe, but XF YaYaY. :)

Keep up the good work, hope to see more of the same soon. :-D