Reviews for Bella's Bed
RaivynBlack chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
cute3
Renesmee1267 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
that was fun to read you should do more stories like this. Maybe you could do one from her clothes POV or Edwards cd's POV :)
Shiver Pixie chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Hey.

So another Aussie, awesome. And you live in Brisbane aswell, but your taller then myself much to my annoyance. ;)

It was a wierd fanfic, but I would be lying if I said I didnt enjoy reading it. The whole 'Bella's Bed POV' was an interesting take on the whole thing. I'm pretty sure your safe on it being one of a kind, I doubt anyone else will ever come up with a fanfic in the same league. I'm glad your an Edward hater, I'm with you there. But I love Rosalie. Thanks for writting.

Sincerely.
DemolitionLover2019 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
...uh...wierd? But a good story. Wierd is a good thing.
Dusk Falling chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I can honestly say this is the most original story I have ever read XD It seemed to move a bit fast to me, but other than that it's a really good story ] the line about "...being a bed and all." just made me giggle. XD
SweetestSuicide chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Interesting. Well you're the first to write a POV of Bella's bed. And making Jasper swear. Not so gentlemantic now isn't he? Yes, made up word. :P
xGuardianxAngelx chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I've never read anything from the beds point of view... but i like it! xD
dawnismyenemy chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
umm wow ...

THAT WAS AMAZING YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE OR THIS PLEASE PLEASE PELASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

that was so cool
TsukiNoMikoBrazil chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
hi XD lol it is a very different fic indeed but I liked ] hope you update soon ] see you! bye bye!
jadefade chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
lol, that was awesome. I love bella's bed POV. It was light and comical but still sensual. Very good.
LuisaHUAH chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
this is one of the most original stories i've ever read...lmao it's from a bed's pov! that's freakin' amazing!
xxWalkingDisasterxx chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
LOL Silly Crystal, with the idea to make it from the POV of her bed...thats EPIC xD
Breyton2009 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
this was a cute story strange but not that strange lol
Team Alice-Bella chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
buhahahahahahahaha... wow... you really did write it... hahaha thats funny... Love it though )... - OH OH you should right another chapter and have it be Alice's bed's POV... *eyebrow waggle* hahaha )
Reader-Rabbit93 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Dude that was pretty kool! Never seen anything like it!