Reviews for A Different Kind of Welcome
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is so good!
Lucy Phantomhive2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Please turn this into a multi chapter fan fiction!
walke chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I always wanted to read a story with this paring. thank you :D
otaku chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
AWWWWW KAWAII!/./ hey do you know soul eater? if you do please do a story with death the kidxsoul
DarkAngelAnise chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I liked this, but what would Kanda think about you making him the whore of the Order
STVamp chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That was a nice, hot, and interesting story
toadstooldevil chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
errr...i have a problem i can't seem to find the next chapter button P. Really amazing story and I really think it should be continued as I really want to see how everything develops. Pretty please, with sparkles on top. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
nice story
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Bwahaha...next sexual experiance for our little uke...is...*drumroll* Tyki! *laughs*...good job on this though! I heart it :)
hilian chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
wow niiice:P
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
*nosebleeds*
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I enjoyed this quite a bit & wouldn't mind seeing more of it; after all, I doubt Allen can handle no-strings-attached sex without developing feelings, especially since it was his first time. It would be interesting to see how Kanda handles that.
Book Thief101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I'm being lazy and not logging in, but I really should...O.o

Oh, oh I have a request!:D *waves hand*

Make a sequel of this story!

I wanna know Kanda's reason for doing this to Allen and everyone else probably.

Plus, I'm curious to know if Allen get's jealous when goes does that to someone else.

Please.:3

Book Thief101
Kirasof chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Any chance we get an addition?

I'd love to see what Kanda's reason is also wouldn't mind seeing how yould develop this story

Seriously keep writing Yullen :D

Maybe with Allen in control for a bit
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is probably the third time I've read this story. And it makes me cry EVERY time.