Reviews for Nazi Zombies: Shi No Numa
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Dude this story is FUCKING AWESOME
Andonexus KotD chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Great Nazi Zombie story you've got here. Oh and each Chapter was awesome.
Charlie-Guevara chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Really gd story can u check out mine called zombies to see if its any good

From guevara
Firestar001 chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Pleaze continue this story
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
More,please more!

Richtofen: It's so vunderbar!
Nic Coay chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
This is great. I've been reading along for a while but didn't notice the new chapter until now. It's really just like playing the game. You make it a lot of fun and your Richtofen (my favorite) is spot on. I hope you continue it. I'm really interested to see how they get to Der Riese or if they ever figure out who Edward Richtofen really is. Either way, it's a fun story.
PaperNPencil chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! WUNDERBAR! XD
Removed12345678 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Please continue this story. It is awesome.
ACE-OF-KILLS chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
keep writing PLEASE!
ACE-OF-KILLS chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
SUPER COOL STORY :D Please keep writing the cod story and remember in the game when the dogs come through lightning and first you hear FETCH ME THERE SOULS! LOL love your series!
TheGunSlinger82 chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
In the wise words of nikolai belenski, this story was "bad in a$$!"
Gatorgirl4521 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
OMFG this is such a great story! You've captured each of the charaters personalities perfectly! Nikolai is so f**king hilarious! xD

Anyways, great job! Please update soon, I want Richtofen to pwn all the zombies with the DG-2! xD
jker210 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Oh yeah you'll know you've found the right wiki if the backround is green...
jker210 chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Good story so far and excellent thought up beginning. Though I should tell you, the voice who says "bye bye!" is formally Dr. Maxis the ruler of the zombies... And i'd like to see Samantha somewhere in this story, if you need info of her/the story check the wiki. Just google "Nazi zombies wiki"
TenWings chapter 6 . 7/21/2010