Reviews for The Wager
SoulReaper Rukia chapter 1 . 3/15
Oh this is delicious. I want another one.
Shadowgirl909 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
OMG ... so hot ! :3 This is definitely one of the best stories I've read in here ! But the incest... I loved it ! 3 :3
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Schneizel is so perfect! Why sent there more utterly amazing ffs with him and lulu... And of cause they should be just as amazing as thins one
Ms.LemonLime chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
omg I loved this sooooooooo much.
Litschi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was very good! I loved it!

Perhaps make a Schneizelx Kanon fic?
Phrille05 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This one was really hot! (wiping nose bleed)...Was there a continuation?

Hope you'll write more SchneizelXLelouch fanfics!
ElvenStrife chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh, my that was incredibly well-written and very steamy. I'm a huge fan of this pairing (as well as the natural SuzaLulu and the occasional ClovisxLelouch), but it's so hard to find a good story about these two!

You've managed it, though. (づ )づ

I am IN LOVE with how you write Schneizel. It's utterly perfect. The power, the smug dominance, the calm intellectual superiority... it's all there in every line of dialogue, and I adore it. The way you describe Lelouch's inner turmoil and struggle, along with the battle between his succumbing composure and need to stay in control of the situation-gah, I love it. Marry me

;) Long story short, this is amazing. Never stop writing Schneizel and Lelouch fics. I'm planning to have a poke at your 'Of Kings and Pawns' and the sequel as well. I just love Lelouch, and it's amazing to see him dominated like this by the one person he was never able to defeat. It is beautiful.

Thank you for writing!
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I really liked this. It was well written, interesting, clever, and you kept the characters in character. great job.
sorrow chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
lol I love the that! Now Schneizel will wonder if just imagined everything because of Zero's geass! That was great :D
MeMiMoMemories chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
. was amazing
Joybug chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
that was awesome! and soooo hot!

Poor Lelouch was really at a disadvantage, wasn't he?

His pride does get him into some bad situations.
Olympos chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
OMG THIS WAS JUST... ARGH! You wrote their personalities perfectly and i felt like i was reading code geass (count out the yaoi bits though)! the ending was really planned well it was like you were Zero! arghh i lovee it! :DD
Characterless chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh god! this is so fucking awesome XD would you perhaps write sequel?
violetkisses chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
AWESOME. hahahha, worst luck ever
Roriette chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I can't even begin to explain how much amazing this fic is made of. It is COMPLETELY, COMPLETELY, MOST ABSOLUTELY, the best Code Geass fic EVER. Well, I haven't read much. Okay, fine, this is probably my first CD fic. But anyway. It'll still be the best. I'M JUST TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY by your writing style; so pro and witty, god and how IC you make both Lulu and Scheizel. Especially Lelouch. In that situation, too. I can't believe it. I had so much fun with reading this, and the smex...DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT. IT WAS JUST A HUGE PILE OF CHOCOLATE COOKIES FOR ME. I dove in and swallowed.

And Lelouch ordering him to serve Schneizel...WAO. LOLOL

alsdjalsjdalsdja I love this so hard. Eff my eyes, because they're dying on me at almost one AM, and I'm dying to finish this. I...just...am most DEFINITELY PLEASED. THIS IS MY OTP NOW. IT TOTALLY, FREAKIN IS. NOTHING CAN CHANGE IT. YOU, AUTHOR-SAMA, ARE ABSOLUTE WIN.