Reviews for Ruby Tuesday
Naughtykagome chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I know how you feel! At least Jordan and Ruby will probs get together. Great oneshot!
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Um hello? That was an amazing story! I absolutely love the whole Jorby thing almost as much as I love Dasey. And since Dasey never happened I'm really hoping this ship will. Because the more I see them the more I think their perfect for each other. I would kill abc family if they didn't pick up the show. Or did something where Jordan realizes he only likes Ruby as a cousin. And likewise. The whole reason I watch this show is for Jorby! Am I completely ridiculous for loving almost incest? I must be!

Anywho enough of my rambling! I hope you write more Jorby cause I love them... and you write them so well!

-Dezzie

p.s. I agree with you about the song Possibilities. When they sang it together I was like "wow the chemistry!" And it's quite a hot song!
Moongoddess97 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I liked it!

No why is it complete!

You should make it longerr haha.
HPITBBE chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This was so heartbreakingly sweet (:

All i think was that the italics thing was sort of excessive. Otherwise, AWESOME :D
Riana Salvatore chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Needs more chapters. There are no stories in this category with more than one.
xxoppisitesXattractxx chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Heh. seem like all us Die-hard Dasey lovers are tranfefing our obbsession to Jorby :P

D Awful? :O more like AMAZING. i love it. it's super depressing and awsome!
MermaidMidna chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Girl, are you kidding me! That was certainly NOT crap! In fact, I was sincerely amazed with how SPOT ON you were with the character's personalities the entire story. I mean, that's REALLY impressive considering there have only been 5 episodes! I just thought everyone was totally in-character and the dialogue was just right! And I loved it! I really, REALLY hope you continue to write for this couple in the future, because you're GREAT at it!

(Now I'm off to read some of your Dasey stories... hahaha!)
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Hi, are you CRAZY? How could you think this story was awful? It, my friend, was most definitely the complete opposite of awful. I've never been a fan of the Ruby and Jordan thing (for some reason, it just creeps me out, I mean, they are related...but that's a discussion for another day) but this story was almost enough to change my mind. I still think it's a little creepy, but your story was down right amazing. Your style is fantastic and your characterization of the two of them was spot on, if not better than it is in the show because you really went down deep into who they are. I really loved the parts with Ruby, you did her very well. This story was fantastic, very good, better than good in fact. I hope that you write more, I'll be watching! Great job, keep up the good work!
Morgen chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I really like this story, but I had to skim it because the italics were so distracting. In most cases if you want emphasis a better word will do.
Sara chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was BEAUTIFUL! So sad yet powerful. It's definitely easy to tell that you are an AP English kid (which is a good thing). You described everything so well. I literally could imagine this happening, every single scene. Simply flawless!

And as much as I love Dasey, I really think Jorby has a better chance. I hope you continue to procrastinate on your summer work (as I am as well with my AP English work, putting off reading Walden by Thoreau) and write more J/R stories! 3
blinnn chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Awe, don't be so hard on yourself! It wasn't awful! Quite the opposite, really! :)

I loved it!

& not to mention I love Jorby! :)

Great Job! Hope you write more for Jorby!
sheen31 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
it was cute and sad continue it