Reviews for The Serpent, the Witch and the Broom Closet
I can't stop reading, and yet, I've been wondering for two chapters now, I'd and when they're going to use Patronus.
Pensy Wensy chapter 30 . 7/12
Loved this story so much!
ONP-MCM chapter 2 . 6/23
I thought mud blood was offensive not muggle born. Muggle born, half blood, and pure blood, I though those are thing that could be said. It's like some getting offended when you call them what they are. But I guess you can't control what people are offered by.
Styxxlupus08 chapter 30 . 6/9
I love the way you have written Draco's growing feelings for Hermione. It was very sweet and I found myself wanting to read this story again. Thank you for writing this story!
This is amazing
3 chapter 16 . 4/8
"That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets."
Sorry I just had to.
Larayates chapter 30 . 4/4
Maybe I missed it...but what was the Orange fabric for?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 1/6
Here I thought Dramione shared a lovely night together since their holiday stay only to have it ruined the next day.

Does Hermione seriously believe that Ron has the money to buy all those gifts and the magical capabilities to stop her from destroying those gifts? -_-

Oh my for the cursed attack against Hermione.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 1/6
Has going to McGonagall not crossed Astoria's mind at all? Geez.

Draco needs to find a way to get through to Hermione before her stubbornness ruins things.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 1/5
Draco taking care of Hermione like he did was surprising yet so sweet!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 1/5
That was one hell of a snogging session for Dramione! Yikes for the morning after though.
Kim chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
This was such.a great story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Abcdefghijklm chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far! I have a question though, won't they need the toilet? That's probably a stupid question but oh well. Anyway, great story! I'm really loving it!
sunandwaves chapter 30 . 7/16/2014
I read this story in one day.
It was addicting.
And amazing.
AND ONE OF THE BEST DRAMIONE FANFICS EVER.

You, as a writer, are extremely frickin talented.
Your writing style is just like wow.
The life that you BREATHE into these characters is so real.
And so frickin amazing.
The sarcasm, the love, the electricity, was just simply marvelous.

I loved this and you SO much.
Thanks for letting me come along on this journey with you.
Keep writing.
codycute chapter 30 . 7/14/2014
I don't really like the ending with Astoria. I think she should have gone to Azkaban or something for helping a convicted criminal. You forget, in the beginning, she agreed willingly to kill Hermione out of jealousy...
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »