Reviews for The Serpent, the Witch and the Broom Closet
Muushya chapter 31 . 4/24
Awww I loved this story !

(I'm French so... sorry if I made mistakes, I read better than I write in English ;) )

I wanted a story full of love and cuteness (but not only) and this one was perfect for what I was looking for.

I can't tell you all I would like to because I don't find the good words... But reviewing is important so I want to thank you for this story and the good moment I had reading this

(OMG I hop you will understand what I'm trying to mean... f*** it sound awful )
hbsj chapter 1 . 4/7
Excellent story, very captivating
Why is HG such a delicate flower in this story. I get that she was drunk the night before but why does she need help bathing the next morning. She is strong and independent.
bulldoglover01 chapter 31 . 2/26
lovely.
JenniferFeng chapter 31 . 1/30
this is a good fluff story, draco and hermione are so sweet together!
chameleoncake chapter 1 . 1/25
Love the idea. It really intrigued me, even in its simplicity - maybe because of it.

Along with the opening, the interaction between Ron and Harry in this chapter is *great*. It's both in character and entertaining.

The characterisation of Hermione and Draco is a bit off, though. Their roles almost seem reversed, with Draco being the grounded one, and Hermione being the impatient, intolerant one. They have some nice moments, but they don't feel like moments between Draco and Hermione.

Additionally, the dialogue feels a bit...off? It's not too distracting, but it can sound unnatural every now and then.

I think some more description could also be helpful. Most of the text is dialogue and characters' movements. There's not much attention to other things (e.g. physical appearances, scenery, tones of voice).

You handle the exposition fairly well, letting the reader in on key plot points without boring them.

I've seen this story in nearly every DHr Fic Recs list I've come across, including Bex-chan's, so I'm going to try and stick with it.
Guest in Europe chapter 15 . 1/15
Hmmm... considering whether to bail on this story, despite getting half way through. The premise, while shaky, was enough to get the ball rolling, but the immaturity of the story shines through. The Weasley's suffered more than anyone else because they lost Fred? er... Teddy Luoin, who lost both his parents? The muggle Creevey family, who probably never knew their kids were in a war zone?
Bi-polar Hermione, one minute spitting at Malfoy, the next fantasising about him? Isn't that more primary schoolyard behaviour? Surely, Hermione has had the entire summer holiday to tell Ron they will not be together and I don't think she's a lead-him-on sort of a girl, even if she is muddled about her feelings for Malfoy. After all, she doesn't have to have a boyfriend at all if she doesn't want to, so her feelings for Ron are not contingent on her feelings for Malfoy, unless, of course, one has grown up in a culture where girls are defined by their sporting boyfriends... US TV soap much!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/8
Loving this very much
addictedtoloveandfiction chapter 31 . 1/5
Loved it!
KateWinters97 chapter 31 . 1/4
This entire story was wonderful! You did an awesome job with this! I couldn't put it down. I read it in one day. Good luck on any future writing endeavors!
MeAFanficAddict chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
yesterday was my exam...
tomorrow will be my exam ...
and I am here reading this fanfic and clearly not able to stop.

if I fail...it will be not yours but my own fault. I wish I could just lock myself in a room and read endless fanfictions.

don't worry I will not fail. not that bad in studies ;)
MeAFanficAddict chapter 31 . 12/6/2016
it was a wonderful story...
there was everything in there

at first I thought that there will be only some broom cupboard story but then you added more characters and new plots.

and then there was the perfect ending tht is another reason to love the story
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
wow they are out! I wonder what happens next
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
wow an apple and a firewhisky for food...amazing :(
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2016