Reviews for The Serpent, the Witch and the Broom Closet
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 1/6
Here I thought Dramione shared a lovely night together since their holiday stay only to have it ruined the next day.

Does Hermione seriously believe that Ron has the money to buy all those gifts and the magical capabilities to stop her from destroying those gifts? -_-

Oh my for the cursed attack against Hermione.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 1/6
Has going to McGonagall not crossed Astoria's mind at all? Geez.

Draco needs to find a way to get through to Hermione before her stubbornness ruins things.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 1/5
Draco taking care of Hermione like he did was surprising yet so sweet!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 1/5
That was one hell of a snogging session for Dramione! Yikes for the morning after though.
Kim chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
This was such.a great story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Abcdefghijklm chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far! I have a question though, won't they need the toilet? That's probably a stupid question but oh well. Anyway, great story! I'm really loving it!
sunandwaves chapter 30 . 7/16/2014
I read this story in one day.
It was addicting.
And amazing.
AND ONE OF THE BEST DRAMIONE FANFICS EVER.

You, as a writer, are extremely frickin talented.
Your writing style is just like wow.
The life that you BREATHE into these characters is so real.
And so frickin amazing.
The sarcasm, the love, the electricity, was just simply marvelous.

I loved this and you SO much.
Thanks for letting me come along on this journey with you.
Keep writing.
codycute chapter 30 . 7/14/2014
I don't really like the ending with Astoria. I think she should have gone to Azkaban or something for helping a convicted criminal. You forget, in the beginning, she agreed willingly to kill Hermione out of jealousy...
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
This is a lovely story...
imjustfierce chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
i love this story so much! and although there were some super sappy moments, it was still great. you did a wonderful job! lots of love xx
jadelikescats chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
this was great ;)
welshgirl1148 chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
brilliant story however you should continue it i think move on past graduation and Greece get them married and all that stuff lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This was soooo amazing! My favourite part was their drunken kiss :) Nice job, it was awesome one of my favourites! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Why can't Hermione use her pratronus and send for help?
AliceCullen3 chapter 30 . 4/6/2014