Reviews for The Serpent, the Witch and the Broom Closet
How cute!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/8/2021
This is so good!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/1/2021
you did quite well. there could be some more clarity within the multiple plots but otherwise well written and very sweet. great job :)
ReaderOfDramione chapter 31 . 10/14/2020
awwwww, such a lovely ending
ReaderOfDramione chapter 25 . 10/14/2020
"youre meant to be the innocent one in the family!ronald weasley. my god, hes an idiot
ReaderOfDramione chapter 24 . 10/14/2020
OMG put the scene where ron slowly put his hand up and flitwick saying it was correct with the music Rise of the valkyriies
ReaderOfDramione chapter 24 . 10/14/2020
eesh,theyre trying to make out and pergaps do some sex y things including sex y
peanutofthenight chapter 31 . 8/23/2020
I have so much to say about this. Firstly, this story is so unbelievably sloppy. I thought it started off ok, the broom closet really made zero sense but their interaction, I thought, while out-of-character, were kind of cute. The amount of alcohol you have them drink, though, is completely unbelievable. Then they're out of the closet, nothing really happens, Hermione is completely out-of-character, the timeline makes zero sense. There are so many cringe-worthy scenes. Hide-and-seek? Really. You throw another "plot" at us that is never really fleshed out or ever fully explained. And then it's over. This story has almost zero plot and your Hermione is terrible. Honestly, one of the sloppiest fics I've ever read. E for effort, I guess.
silver.strm chapter 19 . 4/17/2020
this is the good quality fic I subscribed for. I'm LIVING, poor Draco tho
NotMyNameHere chapter 3 . 4/2/2020
Bruh they have GOT to be bursting to pee by this point
TheSilverFox96 chapter 15 . 4/1/2020
Is this meant to be in 1998? As the Battle of Hogwarts was May 1998- meaning that the school was rebuilt with classes returning before break (being around June? I’m not from the UK). Just wanting clarification- I’m loving the story so far!
meijkej chapter 31 . 2/27/2020
Amazing fic! I loved the enemy arguments all the way to the lovey dovey banter between them. I like how you portrayed pansy and Ron in this fic. It shows that they've both done some growing up. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I especially love Astoria in this! You did such a great story!
Shantigal chapter 21 . 7/1/2019
Love the storyline...fantastic. intriguing. Captivating. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
meh, it started good but then i got bored... it feels like it was written by a 13 year old. And why is it rated M?
1,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »