Reviews for Knight's Fall
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh my God...I was crying so hard when I read this... T_T I didn't even play the games or watch the movie (I don't know how to get my hands on a copy), but I accidentally found out that Zack died...and this made it so up close and personal.
natcat5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh my god...that...made me cry. Honest to goodness tears. (didn't you write a story about vincent the plant that did the same thing to me? Curse you.)

That took in the ending of Crisis Core and made it about fifty million times sadder. Jeez. Like it wasn't sad enough.

T_T
Dragi chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
so sad :(
Lady Gunblade chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I think this really portrays the tragic side of Clack. And we all need some angsty love every now and then. I love this. Keep it up! :)
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
It's reaaly good. But it's so sad. I can't stop crying.
Tobirion chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
...O.O

D:

(_ _)

V.V

TT_TT

X_X

*dies*

...D: Quiet! I usually refuse to read fics where Cloud's still in his coma and Zack's taking care of him on the run and stuff, just 'cause they're all so damn sad. And I know how they're all gonna end. But I made an exception for you... and I'm glad I did!

This was really sad, but also really well-written. You rock. :)

"It is /his/ turn to say goodnight now." -GOD, I almost started bawling! So sad! But good. Wonderful last line. :D

Nice work, as always!
Chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I really liked this! Your words and writing style are beautiful. You describe the smells, and things such as river washed hair. Yep, that's probably what they had to do. It's not like they could stay in a hotel or anything. Funny enough, I'm writing a story like this only a much longer version with some Zack/Cloud fluff mixed in. Got to have the good with the bad! I really liked your viewpoint that Cloud is kind of trying to come back, and he responds to Zack at times with moans and groans. Realistically, if Cloud were to survive for a full year, he had to be a little more responsive than a person in a coma or he couldn't eat. People in comas can't take anything by mouth, or they'd choke on it. Anyway, I digress. This was very touching! A little sad at the end, but Zack's story is a sad one. Zack and Cloud are so cute together! Thanks _
Shirosenshi Kisetsu 116 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow, that was deep~ I like it!