Reviews for The FatherSon Talk
Technicolour Dreamcloth chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I loved it. Hoenheim and Ed always had a distant relationship, so it's always interesting when they interact. Lovely.

scythe's seranade chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Nyaaa Cute! Thanks.
iheartfullmetal chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 10/22/2011

I loved it. The father son talk was adorable, and then Winry and Ed! Kissing! x3 Hell yes! XD
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
What a funny story. "Unless theres a special guy..." lol, that part was too funny.
Ariel3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Well, I can tell you wrote this early on, but it is still very well done. The voices are spot on - and the story well written as I've come to expect. I happy to have found your work!
EbonyIvoryy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I've been meaning to review this for months. x'D This fic is absolutely lovely! I adore the whole Father Hoho-to-the-rescue-and-advising-his-bitter-son relationship. My favorite line is at the very end, as Hohenheim says, "Isn't young love grand?"

You are spot-on with the EdWin! Very in character, yet heart pounding. Well written!
HopelessRomanticist chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
D'awww. It's so sweet.

...and then my mind clicks about where Hohenheim is going, and what he's thinking about and...*sniff*.

Love the story, is both fuzzy and (if you think too hard about the last part) rather tragic.

Heise chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Awww. LOL. Everyone's in character 3 hahaha Hohenheim's pretty hilarious xD
Angel21217 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I can not believe this story has so few reviews! It is so superawesome and it IS linked on TV-Tropes!

I cry Armstrong-tears of joy when I come across fics from FMA's mangaverse! They are so rare! And I love the manga!

I had some difficulty locating the time and place first, it must be after the Al/Pride/Kimbley-fight, but I didn't understand why they were hanging around there for! It must be because people thought it would end there, when those chapters were out. The series upped it's epicness since then; I'm glad it didn't end there! :D

(My inner voice always says "Kamina" when I read "Kanama"! XD)

Hoho is highest on my "oh God I hope she doesn't kill him/her off!"-list when it comes to FMA. Could be my own lack of a father but I really want the line "Ed and Al deserved to have a father in their lives." to come true for them.

"He seemed to settle on crossing his arms over his chest defensively and thrust his lower lip out in a pout. Snapping his head to the side, he refused to maintain eye contact with his father." - I could see that freakishly well in my head! xD

"HAREM"! Oh holy Cow in the manga-ka heavens! I nearly choked on my water...Oh, dear...he was joking...You never know with that guy; when he has that FACE! You know, like, {8[ or something...

I kind of understand that girls aren't so crazy about the automail, and my heart really CLENCHED when I read that line. It's another thing though, to say that he's ashamed of it, as I read in a diffrent fic. That thought, just...I can't agree. It's not canon, IMO. But don't worry, I didn't et that feeling from this one!

Haha! This rarely happens, but I ACCTUALLY laughed, or at least chuckled, out loud when Ed started going "LALALALA". I know I write "lol" sometimes, but then it's always exagerated, but not this time!

I really like the more serious bits there. Very deep. And realistic that Hoho now feels tired.

And, you're making me cry too ;_; This was better than I expected. Really well done! EdWin is so cute! Who doesn't like the thought of Ed blushing. XP

I hoped for more Al, though, haha. Ah, anyway, very nice begining; it was very funny, and extremly nice end, sad and happy... sappy..

notyourleo chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh wow...this is really sweet.

Great One shot indeed. Really enjoyable.

Keep up the good work!
Yikie chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Two words:

Love it!
Kyrara chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I really like Hohenheim, and of course he's at his best when arging with Edward... trying to give him "The Talk" (kinda). Ed's face when Hohenheim mentioned Winry... I think that was the funniest moment of this definently funny story.
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Ed and Hoheinheim's relationship is a complex and unusual one. I think Hoheinheim should teach Ed alkahestry.