Reviews for Rising Sun
Famingo chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Naughty, naughty Bella. She just can't get enough of the boys. First she tries to get the sparkle-vamp to do her now the pretty wolfboy. Can't say that I blame her on either count though... Luckily Jake isn't the total cockblocker that Edward was. *giggles* Can't wait to see how he reacts to Bella's sneaky plans for their evening.
Famingo chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Definitely an interesting what-if. I like it. They both had epiphanies before they even realized that Jake imprinted. I think this was a cool idea. Nice little WTF moment there too when they touched and Jake realized what had just happened. I love your fluff! So sweet.
Famingo chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Okay girly, since when do you like wet and soapy Jake? Me on the other hand... Damn, why do I have to keep reminding myself he's only 17? Anyway, nice start on this. I didn't know this was here until you mentioned it the other night and as you know, I suck and reading and reviewing lately, but this was a fun start. Looking forward to moving on to more cute and sexy Jake. *mwah*
jakeyboy'slover chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
i like the voice in jakes head lol its my hommie hehe
folkhands chapter 4 . 10/10/2009

Naw. It was love-e-lay!

(I am subscribing just in case, one day, randomly, there is a sequel. And you _will_ inform me of this.)

Thanks for the brilliant writing!

(hugs) Anita.
SmartGirlD chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Loved it Every word of it! write a Sequel Please!
bookworm-with-bite chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING! SQUEE! i love this story! :) Bella/Jake lemons are so hott! I would never be able to tell this was your first time writing a lemon, you are so talented!
laura chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
omg! i loved your story! well what you added to the sroty lol! but really im a huge jacob fan and thats how it should have ended! i really loved it! and i will be looking forward to more stories from you beacause that was really really good! thank you for writing and posting this! i greatly enjoyed it! please write more! lol!

-laura
bmthespian chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Great story..hope you contiune to write more stories
Rosewood of Brazil chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
that was quite a cute lemon and you did AMAZINGLY for a first timer. I only did lemonade and haven't gone further for fear of lookig like a prat (and i hav friends from school on here)

Although swearing isn't everyone's cup of tea I don't think but that's just my opinion
alice addict chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
3 i loved it 3
Buffy289 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Good job! You so deserve more reviews!
KatBlack24 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I can understand where that last reviewer is coming from, but having known Liz for far longer than I care to admit to, I can honestly say that a "Special-Ed" person wrote this, so it shouldn't be offensive for her to refer to it in a FF story!.

I love the shit out of this story! It WAS written for me, afterall!

Love ya, biotch!

Kitty Kat
Amethyst Glow chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Nice fic, but some of the thoughts here are offensive to people who are actually in Special Ed
jacobsgirl007 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
well what can i say an excellent story, and a very good lemon

keep up your writing because this was really good there i was gentle as jacob
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »