Reviews for Rising Sun
jakeyboy'slover chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
i like the voice in jakes head lol its my hommie hehe
folkhands chapter 4 . 10/10/2009

Naw. It was love-e-lay!

(I am subscribing just in case, one day, randomly, there is a sequel. And you _will_ inform me of this.)

Thanks for the brilliant writing!

(hugs) Anita.
SmartGirlD chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Loved it Every word of it! write a Sequel Please!
bookworm-with-bite chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING! SQUEE! i love this story! :) Bella/Jake lemons are so hott! I would never be able to tell this was your first time writing a lemon, you are so talented!
laura chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
omg! i loved your story! well what you added to the sroty lol! but really im a huge jacob fan and thats how it should have ended! i really loved it! and i will be looking forward to more stories from you beacause that was really really good! thank you for writing and posting this! i greatly enjoyed it! please write more! lol!

bmthespian chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Great story..hope you contiune to write more stories
Rosewood of Brazil chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
that was quite a cute lemon and you did AMAZINGLY for a first timer. I only did lemonade and haven't gone further for fear of lookig like a prat (and i hav friends from school on here)

Although swearing isn't everyone's cup of tea I don't think but that's just my opinion
alice addict chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
3 i loved it 3
Buffy289 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Good job! You so deserve more reviews!
KatBlack24 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I can understand where that last reviewer is coming from, but having known Liz for far longer than I care to admit to, I can honestly say that a "Special-Ed" person wrote this, so it shouldn't be offensive for her to refer to it in a FF story!.

I love the shit out of this story! It WAS written for me, afterall!

Love ya, biotch!

Kitty Kat
Amethyst Glow chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Nice fic, but some of the thoughts here are offensive to people who are actually in Special Ed
jacobsgirl007 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
well what can i say an excellent story, and a very good lemon

keep up your writing because this was really good there i was gentle as jacob
sweetheart357 chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
Wow! This is like my new favorite story! I loved it. Please write more and update as soon as you can!
Renae chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
This story was great! I loved it! It was just the right mix of humor and smut! Not to mention it was worth going on to the next chapter just to read your introductions and notes. lol. Please keep writing! You are fabulous!

BTW, I loved how once Bella realised she loved him they imprinted. That actually allowed them to not have to worry about him imprinting on someone else, but did it in a way that makes sense!

Well done and keep up the great work!
xxLadyKnight123xx chapter 3 . 8/22/2009