Reviews for Name
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Lovely.
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
are you kidding me, that was adorable XD and kind of adorkable at the same time... but so darn adorable!
you know, reading this a second time, I notice that towards the beginning, Choutarou thinks of Shishido as "/his/ Shishido-san"... wow, possessive o,0 hahaha
"Ignore them. It's their own damn fault for having short parents." best. line. ever. and I'm not even short! well, that short. nah, I'm not.
I find it kind of surprising that both of them would know so many random translations that sound like "ryou"... but hey, if it works :)
yes, that was really lovey-dovey XD
so, just so you know {if you still read reviews on this account], I actually read nearly all of your stories a month ago on my phone. then they went on a long list of good stories to review later... ehe. well, I'm starting now, and I promise I'll get through every one of your stories that I've read with a review! I tend to write really long reviews, by the way. just a warning.
and now I'll give you an e-hug for writing such adorable lovely stories and for luck, because I might forget later. *hugs through the computer screen* :D
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
D'awww it was so fluffy
AlphaSilverLover chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
why have I not reviewed on this?!
You are an awesome Silver Pair writer. They were so adorable. Absolutely adore Choutarou/Shishido! And the way Shishido was helping his little kouhei how to say his name was soooo KAWAII! Please write more like this!
markian chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awww, fangirl galore! XD
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh dear tennis God, this is too adorable! Choutarou is exactly like a strong, polite and gentle giant! He's too amusing! Lovely! Well, it seems interesting in the prospect but isn't it only Gakuto that calls him, Ryou?
sicchan chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
adorable Choutarou is adorable~ w

What a sweet and heartwarming story. I like Choutarou's crybaby side and of course, Shishido's gentle part.

Thanks for writing this story!
wintercat.0501 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
aw~this was really cute and sweet X3
Aspect of One chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was so sweet! And the part where Shishido helped Choutarou say his name reminded of that part in Special A where Kei helped Hikari say his first name.
Seiru Seishi-ya chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
how I love the way Shishido exampling (?) his name to teach Ootori to say his name. hehehe

*sorry for my bad English a
Shino159 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
ooohhh! its so cute this is your second story i've read about shishido and otori and i absolutely love it!~ im gonna read more of your stories :D:D (spamming :P)
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Reminds me of an episode in Special A...
ChirpChirp1827 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
*fan girl scream so loud it busts your eardrum*

Soooooo Cuuuuute! ]

P.S: jst thought i'd warn you, i'm readign all your stories now that i figured out you wrote Dawn, and a ton of other stories i've look at without checking the authors name. So expect lots of reviews.
denizen of the night chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Sweet! Though I think I've read the same scene with Special A when Hikari noticed that everyone calls Takishima by his first name... Kei did the same thing Shishi did...

Oh well, Silver is still cute! ShishiChouta kawaiiness!
Milka-chan17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This fanfiction reminded me one scene of Egoist Pair from anime Junjou Romantica (I've always been saying that Egoist Pair is similar to Silver Pair).

Anyway, nice fic~