Reviews for Cat & Mouse
hollyjaynee chapter 13 . 11/17/2009
cheers for the story. you've entertained me for ages. :) you're really talented :)
hollyjaynee chapter 11 . 11/17/2009
you're awesome at writing. :) i really love reading this.

do people not like the memories or something? i do.

it's dead clever anyways :) well donee. :D
kimchi926 chapter 13 . 11/12/2009
Thank you for this fanfic. You've got me hooked, honestly. Plus the fact that you are such a splendid writer. Looking forward to the epilogue...:)
ark the wanderer chapter 13 . 11/2/2009
ack.. I love the conversation between Harry and Ginny. I saw your account in SIYE and I read this story. I've been reading that last part over and over again. I like how Harry talked about being addicted to Ginny like it was an established fact, like the sun rising in the east. I really do love their conversation. You managed to make it romantic and funny at the same time, and NOT at all sappy.
Lord Peaches chapter 13 . 11/1/2009
I didn't start reading this story until chapter 13 was posted, but once I started, I couldn't stop. I was completely drawn in.

The mystery is at least as complex as anything profesional I've ever seen.

The bad guy was so dark and twisted, I was often reminded of the movie Se7en. Nothing specific; just that ever present hint of insanity.

Everything about the story was just so well thought out.
Jarius Black chapter 13 . 11/1/2009
This has been an excelent adult Harry and Ginny story so far myself having been in the wizarding world far too Long didn't even think of the camera method used to spy on everybody, so good job on that one but keep up the good work and I will see you in the epilogue.
Annelili chapter 13 . 10/31/2009
Loved every word! Thanks for the reading!
curiousmeem chapter 13 . 10/31/2009
I am so honored to have been able to read this, the writing in this story is superb. Your mastery of the characters, narrative, plot, technique, everything left me begging for more at the end of every chapter. Your ability to command this characters so well not only enthralled me throughout the story but made me joyous when it came to a close.

I hope you publish a book some day, if you have not already, and I would love to read it.
Loyd1957 chapter 13 . 10/31/2009
gosh, this was the best story. Very wonderful detail, dialogue, plot(s), action, romance. Loved it. Can't wait for the epiloge. Must read your other stories.
Starlight841 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I just want to say that first of all I rarely read HP fics and I am only on chapter two but I LOVE this. This is probably one of the best HP fics I have ever read if not the best. Not only do I love the relationship dynamic between Harry and Ginny (I am so sick of reading stories where they are perfectly happy all the time) but I am also really invested in the case. Usually I avoid fics that are centered mostly around mystery and auror cases and whatnot because I find that they get kind of boring. But I think what you have started is awesome. I will even admit that it kind of gives me the chills. Anyway I absolutely love it and I felt I should say it now instead of waiting until I was done reading all of the chapters that you have posted. But I am very eagerly looking forward to reading them! :)
Emily31594 chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
Excellent finish to a well done story.

Again, good job with this, and good luck with future projects.

P.S. What is with reviewers this week? I've had a new chapter up for 3 days and gotten 0 alerts, favorites, or reviews.

Anyway, great job.

Emily
HARVOLD THE LAZY chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
Good story lots of twists hard to see where it is going good work
MyNameInsertedHere chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
thank you there still alive!

its sad that the endding is coming:)
hoeoverbros chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
I did get it done :D And to add to my happiness from that fact you also updated! Making today a great day :) Is the camera in her necklace? Cause that's what I've been thinking the whole time. I'm going to be really sad that this story is over soonish. One question: In the line "it hadn't been rage, after all, that had blurred his vision, but asphyxiation" what is asphyxiation? Harry is a freakin genius for making sure Ron got instructions to save them and for saving Ginny, I seriously love him, but not more than I love this story. It was so great with all the thrillerness in it. I was never sure what was going to happen next or how Ginny and Harry were actually going to get together :D I can't wait for the epilogue!
pip chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
that was such a fantastic, absolutely brilliant story! I love how you managed to incorporate all these different events that happened in the book, people and give them a whole new tist. Definitely very well done!
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »