Reviews for Cat & Mouse
Fen Ficton chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
so blody fantastic! I can't stop reading it. amazing plot . great detail. just an overall amazing story
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Brilliant chapter and please keep going as I am enjoying the story. Thanks for updating.
Melora chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
sleepyhead1013 chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
I am really enjoying the suspense you are creating with this story. Keep up the good work and good luck with the story
zozotheterrible chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
oh this is really interesting! I'm really intrigued trying to figure out who's causing this and I'm really curious as to Harry and Ginny's past and why exactly she left him! I really hope there's more soon... it looks like a really good fic!
sleepyhead1013 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
very interesting and suspenseful. I cant wait to see how this case unfolds. Good job on keeping me on the edge of my seat and good luck with the writing.
potter06 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Uh oh whoever this is just released the beast. Harry will not be very happy about thAT letter not to meantion that he received it in the house of his godson. Great story!
Emily31594 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Very clever. Can't wait to see what happens. And why did Ginny break up with Harry?

Artfully done. Good job.

Emily
Allicat chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
thats brilliant to use their whiting styles and quote them directly as well, but equally horific. keep up the good work. :)
hollyjaynee chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
I've been searching this site for two weeks now, trying to find something worth reading. I love Harry/Ginny stories, but I was just about to give up on this site when I found this story - it's amazing. :) I'm looking forward to the rest? You've really got me hooked. Glad I've finally found something that's good to read, I didn't want to leave the world of Harry Potter! :)
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Cool idea and please write more thanks.
Mithrondir chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Good, imaginative story. Keep it up!
fortifa chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Great story so far. Very original, intriguing and mysterious take. Hope you update soon.
Istrith chapter 1 . 8/22/2009