Reviews for Growing up
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
sweet :)
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Need this on a Movie! Love it!
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
although disturbing it seem possible...i thought at first what how is that posible but than people in lust tent to do things impossible posible...i get it.
Chemical Access chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
describe in one word: hot. very, very hot. god, i love smutty romance:D
Pyradeath chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Yes. I certainly did enjoy that ride. Keep writing! It was good. *gives you a cybernetic cookie*
brightsidetolife chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Awesome
CC-RandomDragon chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
LOVED YOUR STORY!

U R A EPIC PERSON!
Sharingan-Youkai chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Kinky Bee? That's a first for me XD If I say I loved it, would that be weird O.o Who cares, I loved it XD
Inu-chama chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Okay, this story was great! But I had a question. Could you possibly do something with Will Lennox? I mean he did touch the Allspark too like you said. Can you try to pair him with someone? It kind of stinks that Ironhide is taken but...could you try to pair him with someone else then? I would love it for sure! Please, and hopfully thank you! .
ElementalFallenStar chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
YAOI! LOVE THE ENDING!
MadScientistV chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
lol that was really cute. loved it, and that ending sex scene was oddly very hot, not somethign i'm usually into, but damn, you made that sexy! 3
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Very interesting. I like people who have dirty minds like I do.

Is there anymore chapters to come by?
Kaitlyn October Snape chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
I am a total pile of mush. I hope you are satisfied with yourself for what you did to me. Dom!Bee is so hot, and I've rarely seen it, so I *love* this story for that. Among other things... _
The Artistic Fool chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Great story. Loved it.
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Are you kidding me? I LOVED THE RIDE! This story is AMAZING! I really enjoyed it! xD Thanks for updating and finishing it. :)