Reviews for Growing up
jinna chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Did I enjoy it, DID I ENJOY IT!, I didn't enjoy it, I LOOOOOVVVED it
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
So hot... *grin* Kind of wish we got to see Bee punching the shit out of the twins for calling Sam a socket though. lol
Ex Mentis chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
XD Sam really needs to get Bee a bumper sticker that says "Autobot on the streets; Decepticon in the sheets!" ROFLMAO
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
sweet :)
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Need this on a Movie! Love it!
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
although disturbing it seem possible...i thought at first what how is that posible but than people in lust tent to do things impossible posible...i get it.
Chemical Access chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
describe in one word: hot. very, very hot. god, i love smutty romance:D
Pyradeath chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Yes. I certainly did enjoy that ride. Keep writing! It was good. *gives you a cybernetic cookie*
brightsidetolife chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Awesome
CC-RandomDragon chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
LOVED YOUR STORY!

U R A EPIC PERSON!
Momokaiii chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Kinky Bee? That's a first for me XD If I say I loved it, would that be weird O.o Who cares, I loved it XD
Inu-chama chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Okay, this story was great! But I had a question. Could you possibly do something with Will Lennox? I mean he did touch the Allspark too like you said. Can you try to pair him with someone? It kind of stinks that Ironhide is taken but...could you try to pair him with someone else then? I would love it for sure! Please, and hopfully thank you! .
ElementalFallenStar chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
YAOI! LOVE THE ENDING!
MadScientistV chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
lol that was really cute. loved it, and that ending sex scene was oddly very hot, not somethign i'm usually into, but damn, you made that sexy! 3
AkiraNatsume chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Very interesting. I like people who have dirty minds like I do.

Is there anymore chapters to come by?