Reviews for Welcome Home Bella Swan!
Aeschuyler chapter 1 . 4/28
I first read this fanfic back in 2013 and have read this countless of times ever since! I hope you repost it because it's one of my favourites and it would be sad to be unable to read it again.
a distressed fan chapter 1 . 2/11
This is like my favourite twilight fic and I've re-read it multiple times. It's SO good. Please bring it back. There's a lot of people who miss it and honestly writing this at 13 was impressive not embarrassing.
momof2carrs chapter 1 . 1/8
I'm so sad you took this story down. Bella and James's snark was perfect for chasing away a bad mood. The grandmother part was so great! I would giggle about that part for along time. I hope you decide to repost it one day.
silence1111 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
please put it back up. I love reading this story. it's is funny and puts me into a good mood
no less than 8 inches chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Please put it back up I loved the story the characters were awsome and super fun
Evilhyperpixie13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Naw, I quite like ur story. It was humorous and displayed a wonderfully interesting character. I hope u do repost it :)
TwilightAddict1216 chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Noooooooo! I was coming to read one of my favourite stories that always made me laugh only to see that it's gone! D': Please reconsider I thought it was great! I loved Bella's personality in this story and the story itself was always so entertaining to read.
Arya Stark chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I'm so sad you took this story downI loved it the writing was so good!
Hm chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Please. Re post this. This was EXTREMELY well wrtten and very funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM LITERALLY CRYING PLEASE PUT IT BACK UP IT WAS SO FREAKEN AMAZING! I WOULD READ THIS STORY WHEN I FELT SAD FOR A LAUGH OR WHENEVER I JUST WANTED TO BE ENTERTAINED IT WAS SUPER AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Nooooooooooooooooo! Please put it back up! Or give us a link to a pdf of something!
brown eyed girl 1313 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
omg noo! this was my go to story... do you have it on pdf file by chance and if so can i pretty please have it to read on my kindle...
Kirbs85 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
OMG NO! Lol I love this story, it always made me laugh and have read it many times, please put it back lol or yes please revise and repost coz it really is a funny story and there really aren't many out there :)
ThatGirl's ElectricChapel chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I just want you to know that I started calling myself Pedro in high school after reading this fanfic so long ago. My chorus teacher looked at me like I was crazy, and the drama teacher said "you must really love Napoleon Dynamite, huh?" And then he shook his head...not even dude, i barely liked that movie, I just loved WHBS and if it was good enough for fanfic Bella then it was good enough for me.
It was one of the first stories I'd read on FF, and one of my favorites. I've seen embarrassing stories and I've even written a few, so I know how you feel. But please trust me when I tell you that this story was fuckawesome and you've nothing to be embarrassed about. I seriously loved it wholeheartedly, sass and all. It was surprisingly well put together for such a childish storyline and finding out that you were only 13 when it started...well golly bees n pees! THIS STORY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER! You're amazing and I do hope you reconsider reposting it sometime in the near future, or any future.
SD chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Why you do diss :,(
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »