Reviews for Alchemy and Magic
MachiruShiro chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
OMG, totally awsome story!

I almost can't wait for the next chapter (and I hope I don't have to wait to long).

It is amazing how "in character" Ed is, and the story fits him perfectly. I am so looking forward to Ed vs. Draco XD

thank you so much for writing the story, you are a genius :)
Ribbonseal chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
you have a bit of random minor mistakes but none I can remember after reading all the chaps. Heheh, oh gawd that was rich! I started madly giggling after reading Gryffindor Badass...so funny.

Edward has really horrible reaction to the dementors, doesn't he? I always imagine what the boggart scene will be lyk, in the DADA class. Shall it be as violent?
Kari Suttle chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
Great story you got going here! Its definetally going on my faves! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Inverness chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
What is the point of sorting if people can just tell the hat where they want to go? I'd like to think Harry Potter is an exception.
sanddunee chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Gryffindor badass fits Edward very very well, good choice indeed.
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
KYA! BADASS ED IS AWESOME XD! GREAT CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PinkPsych00 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Poor Slytherin girls, they didn't get any Ed.. x)

And indeed, this chapter IS long! The chapters are getting slightly longer each time (I've been reading this fic since the second chapter was posted or something - but never reviewed *gets hit by a rock*).

Anyways, it's a great fic and I can't wait to see the storyline develop further (I'm rather curious; we're at a point where really anything can happen!).
Ryuuk96 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
haha i can't stop haha laughing! good job ed!
Hina Kita chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Hey the story is great I like Ed beating up Mafoy funny as Hell. Can't wait to see how much longer Ed can keep his cool. UPDATE SOON! please :3
Hikaru2322 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
LOVIN IT! Please update soon!
OhJay chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Yay update! I don't have any plot suggestions, but I would like it if you could update a bit more. I know you have a life and stuff, but I'm just saying...
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
This chapter was really cool! awesome job, cookies for you!
WolfXArcher chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
great story so far! and like you requested, i am reviewing and i hope you do the boggart scene with ed. i always think that part is the best with this kind of story! so keep updating! :P

from WolfXArcher
Runey9 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
I like this story a lot so far! can't wait for the next chapter!

When will Ed find out about, well, Harry's adventures?

Nice job! :)
Unleash The Shadow chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
A much more better chapter than the first, I must say D

The only problem I saw are some unencessary phrases, but it'll come with time D

Good luck on the next chapter D
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »