Reviews for Alchemy and Magic
Inverness chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
What is the point of sorting if people can just tell the hat where they want to go? I'd like to think Harry Potter is an exception.
sanddunee chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Gryffindor badass fits Edward very very well, good choice indeed.
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
KYA! BADASS ED IS AWESOME XD! GREAT CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PinkPsych00 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Poor Slytherin girls, they didn't get any Ed.. x)

And indeed, this chapter IS long! The chapters are getting slightly longer each time (I've been reading this fic since the second chapter was posted or something - but never reviewed *gets hit by a rock*).

Anyways, it's a great fic and I can't wait to see the storyline develop further (I'm rather curious; we're at a point where really anything can happen!).
Ryuuk96 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
haha i can't stop haha laughing! good job ed!
Hina Kita chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Hey the story is great I like Ed beating up Mafoy funny as Hell. Can't wait to see how much longer Ed can keep his cool. UPDATE SOON! please :3
Hikaru2322 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
LOVIN IT! Please update soon!
OhJay chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Yay update! I don't have any plot suggestions, but I would like it if you could update a bit more. I know you have a life and stuff, but I'm just saying...
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
This chapter was really cool! awesome job, cookies for you!
WolfXArcher chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
great story so far! and like you requested, i am reviewing and i hope you do the boggart scene with ed. i always think that part is the best with this kind of story! so keep updating! :P

from WolfXArcher
Runey9 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
I like this story a lot so far! can't wait for the next chapter!

When will Ed find out about, well, Harry's adventures?

Nice job! :)
Unleash The Shadow chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
A much more better chapter than the first, I must say D

The only problem I saw are some unencessary phrases, but it'll come with time D

Good luck on the next chapter D
Yasmina Michaelovna chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
In general, this story works very very well. A minor thing: Ed seems to be slightly over-reacting to some things (not short jokes, though :D), and maybe not quite "I will do this myself"-ish enough. Everything else is perfect, though. You are very good at portraying emotions.

I think this is actually the only story I've seen so far with Ed as a student that I've actually liked.

So, kudos.

Can has more please?
Heartless-are-squirrels chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
UPDATE! SON!

have him meet harry&ron nxt!

I wanna find out about the automail dilemma 2...
Commander Zia chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
yay! This is so good- love the ed-mione relationship; like- friends. tho maybe mione wants more... ;D Can't wait for him to get to hogwarts! I bet he's gonna be a slytherin .- heehee keep up the good work! Update soon please!
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »