Reviews for Excellent morale really
Noctus Fury chapter 1 . 1/19
*Reads and begins to stifle a snicker, then a snicker, then a snigger, then a low chuckle, then a loud chuckle, then chortling, then cackling, then guffawing, until laughing at the top of my lungs, eyes tearing, lungs bursting, abdomen aching, and heart dancing.*

Seriously though, this was hilarious! You turned courage into something extremely comedic. The Spartans were the perfect unit for you portray this! Excellent work! Hope to see more Total War fics from you in the future.

Also, in case you do, I'm following you.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
That would explain a lot...
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Haha wtf lol rts games
Alone in the blight chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I remember reading this loooong time ago and here I am reading it again :D
kindly done and approved :D
Derathon chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Best story ever. Far too true. xD I had an army of greeks against me as gaul once and whilst the other infantry killed eachother, I was left with forester warbands against some spartans. Took ages!
JGT-298 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
No wonder...

Great story, btw! :D
SniperInTheHouse chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Lol to the MAX
SergiusTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
LOL! That was awesome. I have Rome, Medieval and Shogun Total War, I am a big fan. Cheers!

Kawakami-Aya chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This got a good long chuckle out of me. I enjoyed it.
TenguTie chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
He he reminds me of a time in medieval total war 2 when I had a unit of spear militia stand there ground till there was only one left.

But in the end when I checked how many they killed it was 300 so my guys where more like a bunch of blood thirsty berserkers then masochist
Zederek chapter 1 . 8/22/2009

This explains so much about RTS games and others that it's not even funny.