Reviews for Really a Wild Child?
movies4lyf chapter 22 . 3/27
Brilliant
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 21 . 2/8
awww this is a really good story, and really well written please update and continue it. I'm really looking forward to Astrid's evil plans
darcy chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
I actually love this story! :) I stayed up all night just to read this all :) you really should continue this story :)
kittybookworm chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
I do want moore! (get it?! ;) ) I love this story so much - I cried so much in chapter 20 when Poppy had to break Freddie's heart... I need her to fix this story! And I wanna find out what Astrid has planned. Update soon! :) xx kittybookworm
movies4lyf chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
Please update soon this is so freaking awesome.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
Love it !
Bookworm67 chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
I really hope you'll continue this story! You are just getting to the juicy part!
waterlooroadlover2012 chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
Sorry but I really hated your chapters it was a disappointment for it to finish how it did. Please change your chapters and it was really confusing too on who was what.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
please update need a happy ending!
Katue chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
Fuck yeah I want more! I have become obsessed with Wild Child lately, and one movie just doesn't cut it. On question: do Poppy and Freddy get back together...?
zed5152 chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Hey,
This is the first review I have ever wrote but I just wanted to say pls can u continue on with the story cause I really like it
Guest chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
update
Guest chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
you need to update!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
dude please please pretty please update you're killing me here
need to see the truth come out and freddie and poppy get back together
Dancing4every1 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
This is really good please upload the next chapter soon! ;d