Reviews for Moments That Take Your Breath Away
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Those were fabulous!
FANGIRL chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
A. Fucking. Mazing. Great job! Although I have to admit, I hadn't realized this was M... *insert awkward moment when curious uncle reads over your shoulder at THE WORST part* Oops... But still Awesome! I love your work! Hilson 4ever!
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Awesome fic! I really enjoyed it. :)
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I would just like to commend you on your excellent writing skills. I am new to the House/Wilson fandom, but I am becoming very fond of it. You have superb writing abilities and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Stormcloud22 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wait...could this be a songfic I actually enjoyed? No, it's 10 of them! Nice job, usually I hate songfics but these were pretty darn good.
freakin'idiot chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
total love! :D
Shadow Cat65 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
As a rule I dislike drabbles. I liked these, though, maybe because most of them read as finished to me. I especially liked Bad Medicine and the Chocolate Balls. Story of a Girl was a little sad for me, though you did an excellent job with it.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
what a lovely piece.
rividori chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Virgin State of Mind may have been difficult for you to write but I found that one very engaging. There was something quiet about it that I really liked. I really liked the one for Bad Medicine too. But I enjoyed all these stories. You've definitely put a lot of effort into these.
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Awesome drabbles! I loved all of them, especially the one where House 'diagnoses' Wilson. Great job! *adds to favorites*
Shota-Hunter chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wah! It was awesome! I enjoyed reading it so much! It is just magical the way these two guys just complement each other and openly flirt that you really expect everything to come true!

Very satisfying drabbles, they really made my day! :D
LornesGoldenHair chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
these are brilliant. the Story of Girl fic detailing all the things house and wilson never talk about is just so perfect, it sums up their relationship. but all of these shorts are written beautifully thank you so much!
ARandomFangirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Wow. That's really all I can say about this fic. I LOVED it. Completely. I honestly couldn't think of anything negative to say if I tried.

I became completely engrossed in this story. It got to the point that when was done with it, I felt like I should look away from my computer, I should see House and Wilson in the room with me. The description enough where it was descriptive, but not so much you were bogged down in it. I loved the focus on internal events rather than external ones, which created an artistic sort of a feel. It was just so perfectly and completely in character and I didn't see any dialogue that lingered too long or seemed out of place.

I loved the subtext-y air about these stories - that they have to hide their affection or at least not put it out in the open. It's very much in sync with their relationship on the show, so I loved that element of it.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story and please continue writing.
LadyKatie chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Oh my god. I completely love this! I don’t even have the words to say how much this rocked. They were written so well, so in character. Especially the “Story of a Girl” part. I loved the build up with all the things that go unsaid between them and then The Argument was just great. Yelling one moment, kissing the next, demonstrating the fine line between angry passion and sexual passion. Great job.
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 8/25/2009