Reviews for A Hard Place
Contacts chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
Thank you. All I really can say is thank you. It was a great story, well written, and sad. It put a new twist on national treasure that I have never read before. I have read a lot of national treasure stories but this one is my favorite by far. So once again, Thank You!
Darkfire25 chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
I have to thank you for writing this story. its wonderful and sad, but full of hope. thank you
DaNextDarkLord chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
That made me cry... very well written
Catnatural chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
Bloody amazing! You're an awesome writer! ]
PetrichorAtDawn chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
Amazing!

I started on Between a Rock and was so captivated that I managed to finish the whole series by about 3 in the morning! The writing style was really well developed and the characters too were developed beautifully.

I know you said this is the last one but I think it would be great if you guys decided to write another.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story! x x x
Mezzy-Pen chapter 17 . 2/16/2011
I will not cry. I will not cry. Damn.

That was so sad, and your writing is so good which made the story even better. That ending was just beautiful, and I'm so glad that was a happy ending! Well done!
coli narago chapter 17 . 1/21/2011
You sort of pushed a little bit of that FMA quote in the end there, didn't you? Well, you did add a few other word, lol.

This was amazing stuff. Absolutely amazing. now I ned to go find another one of your stories to read. :D

~Emma

P.S. If I'm reviewing too much and clogging up your email, just tell me to shut up. I will, promise. :D
coli narago chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
Well damn. And Darrel reminded me a little of Chad right at the end, there. You know, Chad from Bleach? Maybe you don't, I dunno. But if Ichigo was that upset and came after him like that, we wouldn't have done anything but comfort him after, either. Just throwing that out there. Kinda cool, cause both of them are my fav characters in their respective stories.
coli narago chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
SO he knows that he isn't actually mad at Ben... then what's taking him so long?

coli narago chapter 14 . 1/21/2011
I'm starting to like Tyler. And I'm glad that Darrel

s warming up to him to fast because that could be kind of awkward. Ben'll get this all straightened out, I'm sure.
coli narago chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
Darrel for the win. I knew he was just that awesome from the moment he told Riley he could sit down in class with him. :D

coli narago chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
Someone sees sense! They are perfect for each other. Just curious, what's with the color theme?

coli narago chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
They found him. He's in one hell of a shape, though.

Hey, I meant to say this about a gazillion chapters ago, but you reused a quote. Just thought I'd point that out. :)

I really loved this chapter. Like, as I said, I'm not exactly a fan of the new twist the plot has taken, this chapter most certainly made it a bit better. While I still wish Ben could have beaten the living daylights out of Pop, the way this is turning out is still pretty good. Keep it up, boys.

coli narago chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Oh, man. Bad idea. I actually didn't like the turn that this story just took. Whatever, it's been too good to just stop now.

coli narago chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
Riley, don't. Suicide's not the answer.

On another topic: snow. Yes, I love the stuff. I never get cabin fever because of it. My sis and I went running out in a snow storm one morning. We got the snow day announcement thing, realized we were already awake, and ran out into the back yard to greet it.

Sometimes I wonder why the neighbors haven't locked up up somewhere yet.