Reviews for Unforsaken
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I liked this. It reminded me of your story Resouled( the one where Dean is possesed) but yet it was so different. So nice work.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wonderful. I actually imagine that Dean went through something like this when he was in hell...

That was wonderfully tender and a little heartbreaking. And as usual you have the boys just right.

Thanks for sharing.

xx
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
It's incredible. You always, ALWAYS get the brother's relationship just right. I love your nearly desperate little brother (having to be the strong and protective one) Sam watching out for Dean and realizing that what Dean needs most are his brother and love. This was the perfect example of how Sam is Dean's weakness and Dean is Sam's. But they also give each other strength to make it through desperate times.

Every little detail and word are intense. I think that "a demon that liked to drive its victms crazy" is scarier than any monster or ghost. Like yourself said "Sam knew Dean would hate that his little brother had seen him like that." Like a crazy man, trapped inside his own mind.

I simply loved the moment that Dean started to capitulate, "wanting to believe but needing help". And that Sam was there, providing the help.

Wonderful beyond words. Thank you so much!
Spense chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very nice. Just what I've come to expect from a K Hannah Korossy story. A tight plot, well written and paced, and terrific characterizations. I love the fact that you are an equal opportunity Winchester basher. And whoever is the non-bashee, provides great psychological insights. This one was even harder for Sam, as how do you convince Dean he's in reality. The demon had twisted things just enough . . .

I enjoyed the additions of Tim and Rooney. The community is small, but tight in it's own way. Great story, as always.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was a good story!

Really loved it, thank you.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
this is a great story...lots to love in this story...And usually I can narrow down my favorite part/line to a few but not this time...I loved this part "nd their dad always paid more attention to other players than to his sons. But Sam didn’t care as long as he was there now for Dean." great bit about John...and then Sam talking about Dean's eyes "But there had always been so much there when he’d looked for it. The nothingness in the hazel now was almost ungraspable." Dean's eyes are amazing (well Jensen are) and are so expressive...and of course this sentence "God, he would have given up any hope of Stanford in a heartbeat to hear Dean answer him." great job...ah I do miss the old togetherness of the boys...here hoping season 5 brings it back..
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
"And geez, who had died and taken Sam's puppy with them?" :-P Great!

So great! I'm thinking back to Kripke talking at the last comic con, paraphrased: "Season four was about the boys being so torn apart from each other and season five is going to be about them finally, slowly, painfully coming back together again." Hopefully we'll see some reunification with the boys again!
Kasman chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh how I love these boys. Great work on this and an excellent characterisation.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Enjoyed your story. Nice to see Sam rescuing Dean and believing that his big brother would find his way back.

Though this story was sad too, as in some ways parts of this could have been reflections of the brothers during season four.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
suz mc chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This simply kicked ass! Filled with Sammy and Dean angst. Thank you so much for this. Love it to pieces.
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Very good. Pleanty of Angst all around. Bravo!
Ms. Chaos chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
You know. You always bring us the very best Hurt!Dean. Also, you're pretty much an awesome writer. *grins*
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Awesome, simply awesome!

When Dean first came out of his shell, he really scared me, and Sam. Wow, that prove how good a hunter he is! And how strong he could be.

But it was also interesting to see his many facades broke one by one and let his baby brother in for once.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Nice to see Sam so willing to fight for Dean here. A lot of what you included in this story prefigured what season 4 gave us - Sam feeling like he had to take on the 'big brother' mantle because Dean was broken and not able to - but in some ways this was more satisfying because it felt like Sam was doing it out of love rather than desperation and resignation.

Excellent stuff!