Reviews for Where are you?
TimeDetonated chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
OMG! SHE DIDN'T DRINK ANY OF THE WINE, DID SHE? Ha ha, but any way, great story. So cute! I wonder if Rufus was there...that would be interesting...
FateEscapesMe chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Uhh, a stallion is a male horse, I think even Yuffie would know that! Otherwise it was good... Except, why a turkey? Why not a chicken? And fried omlettes remnd me of Chinese takeaway!
uchihacutie chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw that was so sweet _
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
D'aw...D
RenoLuvver chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Cuteness! Sorry for the ridiculously short review, but I'm tired and STILL need to go write. P
mom calling chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That food not only sounds disgusting, it looked disgusting on the screen in my head! I thought morning sickness was pretty much over by the time begins to kick-though I know it's very individual...and Elena is so tiny, everything is bound to be uncomfortable for her. Thanks for this... mc
TornAngelWings chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Naughty Elena! You aren't supposed to have any alcohol when your preggers!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wonderful! Loved how Elena's taking on more and more of Reno's habits. Thanks for this! It was worth the wait.
konnonor chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I know I just woke up and all. :3 But.

I shalt nao hail thee as a fluffmissus. Whatever that is. :D

:D

:D

:D (WthxD)

As always, your fluffs are lovely to read. I lurr this one~

It's cute, it's perfect - for my -cough- /craving/ hormones (is PMfckingS-ing). And meh hormones insist that I be liking the last part. Lol, iono. I'm feeling /yey/ to cheesy(and/or)cliche moments.
lebron132 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
That was so cute! :O Trust you to make more Relena's that still make me smile! ;3

Is funnily a word?

Anyways, yet another great one shot, but it would've been better for me if it were somewhere where she wouldn't expect it, although it really was a nice way of doing it. Good job!

As always, KEEP WRITING!