Reviews for Wakin' Up In Vegas
jensteed chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Aww, I wish you'd continued this. It's hilarious :(
jensteed chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
"But I didn't want to stab him in the eye anymore." haha, I had such a good giggle at this. Really enjoying this so far :)
Kmtsters chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
Normally I can't read stories in first-person, but this is great! Please update soon, because I can't wait to see what happens! :o)
Mione21 chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
Please update soon! I can't wait. Oh, I can't wait to read what happens for sharing this wonderful story-cant wait to see what they recall (hope it has something to do with that ribbon) lol.
Mione21 chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
Oooh, I knew they'd be a great pair, but this tops my expectations! And love the MGM lions, chuckling...
Mione21 chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
A magic show! A heckling Hermione and Severus! Oh, the humor is just sublime. Bwhahaha.
Mione21 chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Brilliant! Severus in Armani, and Spice Girl Hermione...can't wait to read what is in the bag, BUT I have a few ideas. I hope the turned a casino upside down and shook out every penny. LOL!

P.s., my husband keeps asking what is making me cackle like some hag. :) Shall I tell him "what happens in fanfic stays in fanfic"? *Snort*
Mione21 chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Giggling. I read this chappie with one hand covering my eyes, through my fingers like one would watch a sword swallower or a car crash. LOL! Oh my god, you insanely imaginative and talented writer.
Mione21 chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
The banter of these two is just so damn top-notch, I realized that through the whole chapter, I have been grinning like some post-lobotomy patient. Good stuff!
Mione21 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
" I accepted the job by simply staying silent, which I think pleased Severus more than anything."

I am having such a good time reading this story! What a great concept, great voice, character development, I could go on and on *grin* but I am desperate to get to the next chapter!
misssunshine13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
more pleasee!
LunasMom chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
I'd almost forgotten this story... and then I was going through my favorite stories and I'm like hey I should reread this... in the middle of it you updated! I really like this story and I'm so happy for the update! Please update soon again! I wanna see them find their wands and finally hook up! I hope I don't forget the story again... but I'm sure id find it, reread it and post a similiar review cuz I love it! So... the point being... update again soon! Tee hee... .
TequilaNervous chapter 14 . 6/21/2011

Great chap! As always.
Angels-heart1 chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Two great chapters! Can't wait to read more!
TequilaNervous chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
Hahahahhahah Great chapter! A charlatan! Hilarious!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »