Reviews for I Have Crossed Oceans Of Time To Find You
Lydia Syrena Arya Winchester chapter 22 . 7h ago
Great story. I love the way that you ended the story. Loved it. You have a way of writing that made me read this all in one go.
Luna de Papel chapter 22 . 2/3
Wonderful ride!
lexicon63738 chapter 22 . 1/13
Amazing.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 22 . 1/9
I enjoyed reading this story of yours, and I also loved reading all those conversations between you and a very seductive, clever and oh... so fun to listen to... Tom. A Tom you simply can not help but fall for. lol _

Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 22 . 1/6
this was fantastic.
Sara chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
that was, by far, THE BEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ. EVER. I lenjoyed every second, thank you. :)
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história
Lee kadivar chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Okay first i loved this story. It was very interesting and different. That being said what i really looked forward to was the spats between tom and you. I will have to see if you have anymore like that on your profile. They just made my day.
w0nd3rl4nd chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
The ending was adorable. I love you and your extrodiary mind
kineret chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
I loved it... Good job!
kineret chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I really liked your chat with Tom in the A/N. It's funny...
I liked the story too LOL.
randomfan17 chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
Awww. I loved it. 8 just had to keep reading through the whole thing and review now. I loved it. I know most people that read voldemort/hermione. Want some sort of darkness and no redeeming voldemkrt but I loved this. I hope you write more in this category because I loved it so much! Kudos on them for getting a dumbedore. Phoenix.
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Men indeed!
Love the story
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
love the conversations you have inside your head. they are amusing
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
this is good. i think i wouldn've begun laughing though, still not believing him