Reviews for Sandstorm
Nathzu chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
one of the best Shikatema Ficlets I've ever read. I really can see this happening among they: he really wanting something but being over calculative and lazy to do it, and her pushing to do something... just to get a victory on the end,

So freaking hot,

A need a second ficlet out of this, cause for Temari's rage, he kinda always end up taking out what he wanted.
Syren chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Hahahah, wicked Temari ;) I like!
AsianBrat chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Nice one temari. Sweet revenge
heathrowe chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Oh how I wish you would've continued this! But either way, it is so well done and stands alone SO WELL. (Though in regards to your sasusaku piece, we know they do eventually sleep together, which is great).
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I thoroughly enjoy reading the battle of wits and sex between Shikamaru & Temari. They're both IC and it's great to read perspective from both sides. The ending is quite a cliffhanger. I wonder what is Shikamaru next step. I'll really appreciate if you write the 2nd part of this story.
animefan28 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Makes me really wish for a part 2! good story :D
CU Administration chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ah! You have angered me with the ending! Lol. This was written really well. I enjoyed it so much! I haven't read a ShikamaruxTemari in a while and this was perfect since I abosulutely lol Shikamaru. I love a lot of characters but it just keeps returning to Shikamaru lol. I wish you would continue this, but if that's then end I was thoroughly enjoying it! I might have to check out some of your other works too lol.

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hey,

It's been a while since I've read an M-rated fanfict that distinguishes itself with its plot, rather than the act itself, if I may put it this way.

A well-told, captivating tale that allowed these prideful, intelligent, yet honest and needy individuals to pit themselves against each other, intentionally or not, all while integrating shinobi elements, diplomacy and protocol when relevant...

Appreciated the twist, as well as the introspection on both Temari and Shikamaru's parts.

Good work with this!

Shadow
lollipop-mania chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
PLEASE UPDATE NOW!

i am seriously on my knees
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Oh snap! Way to go, Temari, lol! This was awesome.
tiekko chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I liked this story a lot! And then I've read your NejiTen. And then I started to read Scar InoCouji.

Ah... And now I'm happy! Thank you!
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I really liked this. Especially your style of writing. This is definitely a favourite!

Sand-Jounin-Temari
Bohemen chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Really, really good!
sunaprincess7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
loved this story

was so brilliantly written, I was waiting with baited breath to find out what happened! lol

would really love you to continue it but it's great on its own either way!

definitely a fav!

more shikatema would definitely be appreciated!:D

SP7