Reviews for Nightmarish Shackles of Memory That Binds
NinjaSheik chapter 27 . 1/16/2010
AWESOME! LONG TIME NO SEE!
g-peachy-chan chapter 27 . 1/16/2010
Well described chapter. Again, I am sad for Axel, but the story is good. You had it all organized in your head (so it seems) and I like how it came out; everything is with details and well-written description.

I like the ending a lot. Especially where the girl is drawing, because I love stories that gives the readers room to decide of an end, and in what to believe. Therefore, you gave it, and it adds a side of mystery, so it is all good.

Great fic; good job!
NinjaSheik chapter 26 . 11/11/2009
AWESOME! BELIEVE IT!

DEMYX'S SO COOL!

UPDATE SOON!
g-peachy-chan chapter 26 . 11/11/2009
Great chapter, this becomes more and more exciting every chapter.

And I think you're right; it wouldn't be possible to defeat the four of them together, which really makes me wonder why Xemnas never sent some members to fight Sora together, instead of one by one.

Update soon.
ye'oldsoomin chapter 25 . 10/18/2009
I didn't think they were that OOC. As for the chapter, It was great. It hate lots of that Square Enix action and backstabbing. But this is a fight that's truely based on the heart. Will Sora be erased, or will he erased the one he loves? Can't wait for the next chapter!
NinjaSheik chapter 25 . 10/18/2009
g-peachy-chan chapter 25 . 10/18/2009
*puts jump rope down* oh... hehe... okay...

Love it! Can't wait for moar x)
kattobangyou chapter 24 . 10/4/2009
NO! CLIFFIE! *burns* NO!

I love Dem-Dem, LarLar, Marly, and Zexy... duh. xD I love them all here! xD *uncontrollable squealing* Umm... yeah. xD LOL, continue please! *latches arms on your leg*
NinjaSheik chapter 24 . 10/2/2009
ye'oldsoomin chapter 24 . 10/2/2009
Wow, Dymex is actually smart in this chapter. And murderous. This chapter was okay, not as good as the others, but okay. But great job with those lines. I can see that you really did put yourself in their shoes. Great job and hope you have good luck on your next story.
NinjaSheik chapter 23 . 9/24/2009
AWESOME!
ye'oldsoomin chapter 23 . 9/24/2009
I think I get it, but I'm not so sure. But I do love Marluxia in this story. You wrote him well. Poor Axel, trying to get through Riku's thick head. Great chapter, though a little short.
g-peachy-chan chapter 23 . 9/24/2009
That wasn't disappointing. I do wander if Axel's alive... Can't wait for the next shocker chapter!
NinjaSheik chapter 22 . 9/16/2009
ye'oldsoomin chapter 22 . 9/16/2009
"See you around." what does that mean? They are dead! Wait, does that mean Roxas will come back, after all all they are are just memories now and memories are never truely gone. Oh well, at least you caught on to that. I never do. Thanks for the update and don't worry about updates. Updates are like gifts for readers here. We don't need them, but it makes us smile when they happen.