Reviews for Jim's Sick Leave
Scot chapter 1 . 1/6
BRILL! I love this! My mum and dad always liked this show and Yes Minister. I'm too young to have seen them when they were originally shown - but this is very funny. I'll print this off my comp and give it to my lovely girlfriend - she'll love this - and it's very appropriate it's about flu - that's what she's got!
Hawkslayer chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
EVIL SLASH BASTARD! :D Not bad, sir, not bad at all. Very in character, despite the slashiness. :)
Arpho chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Please continue the story, pretty please? It's amazing the way you incorporate facts from the series and the way you've made Bernard and Humphrey so in-character. I love it.
Medea Talespinner chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
If you ever get back to this, let me know. I agree with your end comment that Bernard was rather OOC at the end, but overall I quite liked it, and would like to see where it goes. This wasn't my favourite chapter, chapter 7 probably was - and congrats on a brilliant Sir Humphrey speech at the end of it!
s97420081 chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
And I wish the story can be finished one day...
s97420081 chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
As you say, there aren't enough YM/YPM fics,I love this classic TV show so much that I've write down some fics which is sir Humphrey/Bernard in my language(Chinese).

And,When I found this story which is also Sir Humphrey/Bernard...I shouted ''OMG!''

Til I finish this chapter. I bursted "OMG!" again.

"That I love you too, you berk"

This...This is soooo sweet!

I do love this story. The way how Bernard's brushed his face,

and the way you describe the emotionally disturbed of the two civil servants.

Would you mind if I translate it into Chinese? I really like this story,please. After I finish, I will give you the link of translation.

Looking forward to your reply.

YOUR READER:John Sidney
WeDon'tKnowEnoughToUnderstand chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
I love this I really wish you would finish this as I would love to know how it turns out :) You write very well and I think you've captured their personalities perfectly
Anna chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
This is such a neglected a fandom that I was really elated to find your fic. And it's such a well written one, even! So perhaps, in this case, the quality is more important the quantity of fics. :-D

I know I'm a bit late in commenting but I just found my way into in search of Yes, Minister stories. And since I so much enjoyed reading your fic, I thought I should tell you that. I love the voices of Sir Humphrey and Bernard in this; they ring very true to me. Of course, writing romantic scenes is hard because we never see those characters in such situations, but I don't think they are too OOC at all. So yes, I really, really like it!
Garonne chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is very well-written. And as funny as the original, which is saying something!

You've got the characters of the three of them down pat, and their interactions too.

Can't quite imagine what Bernard/Humphrey slash will be like, but if it's as well-written as this first chapter I'm willing to give it a go...
LastWingedWolfFlying chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I love this fic!

I think YM is good with a little bit of action, like you've done. I like your writing style as well :)

I'm not really a fan of slashes, but this is good :D
TatianaOnegina chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
just finished reading the 10th chapter

thanks again!

it was pleasure to read - very well written fic, absolutely fascinated story.

And I'm curious what Sir Frank is up to ...will we ever know?... but he is really dangerous person _

Your Bernard and Humphrey are so nice, I love them :D

It's so cool you moved the story in our days (google rules!)

and thank God Bernard is not married! xD

XXOO
TatianaOnegina chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I'm only on the first chapter now but already want to thank you very nice fic!

their dialogues are brilliant xD

And I'm so very happy that there are 9 more chapters for me to read _)/
Soot chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
hahaha. i just love the playful, smirking side they both have. also Frank needs to go and live in a hole for a while. a dark hole. ;)
Soot chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Sir humphrey's speech strikes again! this is a fantastic story! if it wasn't, i wouldn't be up at 00:42 in the morning reading it. ;)
Soot chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I just love sir humphrey's little solioque! epic! there were many shorter and more understandable ways of saying 'we don't need your help', but sir humphrey just had to go and prove his mind was like a thesurus. ;) i adore your writing style!