Reviews for Broken Glass
Rebecca Cullen 1991 chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
I can't wait for them to find out who she really is! And to find out how she ended up with her 'mom' instead of with Jacob! Update soon please :D
Rebecca Cullen 1991 chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
I loved the length of this chapter :)

I cant wait for your next update... I wonder if the Cullens have realised, well if they find the locket they will know who she is hopefully. Also im wondering where Jacob is?

Update soon please i love this story :D
lexi.in.wonderland16 chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
I LOVE IT! Update soon!
amberdharvey chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
First time reading this and I love it! Great idea! Can't wait to find out what happened to Jake and why Nessie got seperated from the Cullens when the Volturri were there! Thanks and the length of this chapter was good! Please update soon!

Amber
Quiet chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
I kept wondering why such an awesome story didn't have many reivews . . . and then I hit the 'submit a review' button. The Anon review disabler really puts a damper on things, man. If it's reviews you might be interested in, I'd go in and fix that. I usually don't review a story if I have to sign in, but I made an exception for this one because I really like it. I especially like Lexi. She's a fun OC.
BrokenFirePen chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
This was a good chapter. I loved the fight in the lunch room. Please, one of you write the next chapter soon!
Rebecca Cullen 1991 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
O her vampire side is starting to show itself :)

I can wait until Nessie knows the truth... and when i can find out what has happened to Jacob and how Nessie has ended up living with some woman who is supposidly her mom.

Please update soon i dont think i can wait long for another chapter i love this story!
msfrannyblack chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
O i like this so far. a lot

please continue!
Rebecca Cullen 1991 chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
I really love this story but im confused about Bella, where is she?

Update soon please! :)
Lurking Casually chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
this is still going fantastic, plz plz keep going and update soon
OhMyEmmett chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
This is cute:)
jafr86 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
I like this story. Please update soon.
BrokenFirePen chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Haha, poor Lexi. But I loved this chapter. Very very good.
msfrannyblack chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
hahahah i loved this. jaspers reaction was the best.

please continue! i really want to know when the cullens recognize nessie. if they ever do that is...
Lurking Casually chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
omg, i love it. plz plz plz keep writing